Mountain Mania 8- Valemount BC, Jan 24, 2015

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ha Ha change of plans, room is booked, I'm in. Need info on racing that weekend!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a ticket I would sell mine. Looks like we are heading to arizona for a few weeks and our trip landed on the same weekend as this.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a ticket I would sell mine. Looks like we are heading to arizona for a few weeks and our trip landed on the same weekend as this.

Dean, I have a young lady who wants your ticket, whats the best way for her to get in touch with you? PM me if you prefer.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would have been nice to meet you Dean.

Likewise. There are a tonne of members on here I would love to meet in person. I was really looking forward to this. But my office hit our top goal so the boss is taking us to vegas. Then gonna go visit the folks in Arizona. So basically a free trip. Hard to turn down.

Next year for sure!! Plus I want to get out and about a little more when we get back.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Likewise. There are a tonne of members on here I would love to meet in person. I was really looking forward to this. But my office hit our top goal so the boss is taking us to vegas. Then gonna go visit the folks in Arizona. So basically a free trip. Hard to turn down.

Next year for sure!! Plus I want to get out and about a little more when we get back.

Crap was looking forward to ride with you again, but that's a nice thing your boss did and yah it would be hard to turn down.
I think you'll have a better time south of the border than with a crazy bunch of fellas like us. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crap was looking forward to ride with you again, but that's a nice thing your boss did and yah it would be hard to turn down.
I think you'll have a better time south of the border than with a crazy bunch of fellas like us. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pffft there Is going to be some interesting memories made I promise you that lol!!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pffft there Is going to be some interesting memories made I promise you that lol!!

Your not going to be passed out by 7:00?

Maybe you should sign your other shoe and bring it along

impact71

Reaction score
Hi Ron Steve Kellar (Impact71)here wondering if you have any ticket for mountain mania or if you know where I can get one. Call me at (780)619-5448

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like I have 2 tickets available if interested shoot me a pm :beer:

Top Bottom