Mountain Mania 7 - January 25, 2014

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I KNOW I'm not going but if you swing by here Tyler ill buy a ticket anyways. Nothing wrong with supporting the event... Not sure why everyone's bring so gunshy about a ticket .

tickets are only sold online this year Trent, we're trying a new thing out, it seems to be working pretty good actually!

You guys got Sled gear in that store yet? Sara's shopping for boots & pants on Saturday.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I can sell her pants and a jacket for. 13 grand.... And throw in a free sled? Ya ill be here... Or maybe at the bike show let me know. Ill go buy one online. Ill hook you up for door prize stuff Saturday.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I can sell her pants and a jacket for. 13 grand.... And throw in a free sled? Ya ill be here... Or maybe at the bike show let me know. Ill go buy one online. Ill hook you up for door prize stuff Saturday.

I'll text ya :)

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Ill be donating A 700 dollar wrap this year.. Just got it all lined up. Whoever wins it... Can have free reign over what they want... Pictures.. Emblems whatever. They will get a proof after its laid out and can change whatever they want. Custom one off.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ill be donating A 700 dollar wrap this year.. Just got it all lined up. Whoever wins it... Can have free reign over what they want... Pictures.. Emblems whatever. They will get a proof after its laid out and can change whatever they want. Custom one off.

just get your wrap supplier to do up a gift certificate and email it to me dude, we'll make sure it ends up in my hands :)

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

is that gona be like whateever peices are left on your sled at the end of the season they can pull them off and have them?

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
is that gona be like whateever peices are left on your sled at the end of the season they can pull them off and have them?

I usually laugh when you make fun of me... becuase it usually funny... and at the very least it makes sense... but wtf was that? lol

Plus we all know there wont be anything left of that thing.

mikey1

Reaction score
Concerned about the avalanche conditions for this event. Will they subside and be safe to ride by next weekend?

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the nice thing about the mountains, if avy rating is high, usually means deep snow down low as well. I love climbing as much as anyone else, but know there's some days I just shouldn't................to the trees!!!!!!!

Top Bottom