Mountain Mania 7 - January 25, 2014

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey buddy you can try it whenever you want. The guys that I am going with all want to go ride the epic powder in Mcbride and have the cabins booked already. I am not a big fan of riding golden either. So it ill be the first MM that miss.

As you remember Darren it's not all about the ride? it's a social event that you were part of since Year1. Gonna miss you there.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

Your going to have to stair slide without me this year!!! I'm out too

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We saw some decent snow last week so coverage is getting good now, and nothing but snow forecasted through this coming weekend. :) There are some great riding areas and spectacular scenery in Golden, if you haven't been it's worth checking out! Quartz is the most known and busiest as it's the easiest to access, has a cabin and regular grooming - which makes it a great spot for the MM ride - but if you are there for more than the Sat. ride, check out some other areas too!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
he misunderstood and thought i booked all the rooms and tickets. so when i said i couldnt make it i guess he was unable to pick up a phone and book a room by himself? LOL

I now understand, thanks for the explanation Maxwell.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We saw some decent snow last week so coverage is getting good now, and nothing but snow forecasted through this coming weekend. :) There are some great riding areas and spectacular scenery in Golden, if you haven't been it's worth checking out! Quartz is the most known and busiest as it's the easiest to access, has a cabin and regular grooming - which makes it a great spot for the MM ride - but if you are there for more than the Sat. ride, check out some other areas too!

have YOU got your tickets yet?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
he misunderstood and thought i booked all the rooms and tickets. so when i said i couldnt make it i guess he was unable to pick up a phone and book a room by himself? LOL

Somehow that doesn't surprise me....lol

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
but truthfully i think he just needs a ride. i dont think he can go 6 hours without an alchoholic beverage so the drive by himself is out of the question LOOOOOL

I'm sure we could find his sled a ride down there, and he can ride ontop of it........

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why everyone is having problems with snow in golden... Here is a pic last weekend taken at 2000ft elevation

image.jpg

At 5000ft there was too much snow for me to keep going.

image.jpg

Sled in my pickup after a 45 min drive back to town.... Hell I will get more this weekend of slaying pow if you want!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just cancelled my room so another one available at the good block rate. Also have a banquet ticket if anyone wants it. Second sled just sold!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Next year! Too late to throw it together! My riding crew bailed lol.... Maxwell! I think I might be broke.. That last trip cost a solid dollar or two! Rooms and fuel solo that far for one day... Naw

Top Bottom