Mountain Mania 7 - January 25, 2014

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Would this event be a good place to hook up with others to ride? Girlfriend and I are thinking about coming down but don't know the area or have others to sled with. This will be her second ride in the mountains and first ride on a new sled so she needs to break in sled still.

Every year we have newbies come out with no area knowledge. Every year we hear about them hooking up with other groups and having a great time.
Keep in mind you end to each a have a beacon, shovel, probe and some training on how to use them.
Cheerz

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

mikey1

Reaction score
Thanks SBR. We both have beacon, shovel and probe. We had taken the Zac's Tracs classroom training and have practiced beacon searches. If i get the time off work I would bet we will be attending.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Thanks SBR. We both have beacon, shovel and probe. We had taken the Zac's Tracs classroom training and have practiced beacon searches. If i get the time off work I would bet we will be attending.
Awesome, glad to hear you took Zak's course, worth every penny when I took it.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are headed down Friday afternoon too. So if it works out we can travel together.
Found a travel budd, hdkawi, thank you very much for the offer GV. Would have definatly took you up on that if I was going solo,see ya there!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll be there, although it's not much of a thrill to meet me. "...............

He has already been warned........ Lol!
what the hell, says my message needs 5 more characters, lmao

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
ticket sales are starting to pick up again..... will hopefully confirm more information this week and be able to post it for y'all

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be giving up my 2 suites today if someone is looking for a couple. I am not going to make it this year.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey buddy you can try it whenever you want. The guys that I am going with all want to go ride the epic powder in Mcbride and have the cabins booked already. I am not a big fan of riding golden either. So it ill be the first MM that miss.

Top Bottom