Mountain Mania 5 "the official announcement"

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doug got the cat stuck early season up near the wranglers cabin so the good old DOO gave him a pull out:p

surf n 029.jpg

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That right there is your issue Rowdy, you didn't ride with Maxwell or as the people that know him are allowed to call him Godwell. He would have shown you areas that had snow like you've never seen. Trust me on that one.

Ask Trevor why we didn't go...

No, actually that's not what I meant. I've been to Valemount a couple times now and both times it was wind blown, snow was crap or the visibility was garbage. So maybe it was just the time of year I had been going?! I did ride Westridge the last day of MM4 and that place was awesome! Snow was great up that way. I'd give it another chance, but if I went up there again and the snow was garbage I'd probably never ride there again. Just a LONG way to travel to ride COP style snow.

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Team Hate will be making an appearance, since we will be up there that week anyways. Got rooms booked, show up a day early and stay a day late :D

Be fun to meet a bunch of you guys, and make fun of bogger :D

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Team Hate will be making an appearance, since we will be up there that week anyways. Got rooms booked, show up a day early and stay a day late :D

Be fun to meet a bunch of you guys, and make fun of bogger :D

what members??

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself, Twisted "old man" booster, SICKO, bubba and hopefully talk linus into coming :D..

There is be might be some additions, but so far thats the plan

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself, Twisted "old man" booster, SICKO, bubba and hopefully talk linus into coming :D..

There is be might be some additions, but so far thats the plan

SAWEET MENG this could be fun I guess I should book a spot.......... I told Linus he's coming with me so no fawk n around he responded with a maybe so we must drag his azz out....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Tickets will be available at the Edmonton and Saskatoon Snowmobile shows.
$35.00 each.
All tickets sold prior to Dec 16, 2011 will be entered into an earlybird draw (prize to be announced later).
Ticket prices will increase to $40.00 each as of January 1st, 2012

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
other than the sled shows were else can i get a ticket for the event

We're working on that right now. We looked into an online ticket service but a $35.00 ticket had over $5.00 in service charges so we passed on that.

If you want tickets please send me an email and I will let you know your current options..

snowandmudfun@gmail.com.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're working on that right now. We looked into an online ticket service but a $35.00 ticket had over $5.00 in service charges so we passed on that.

If you want tickets please send me an email and I will let you know your current options..

snowandmudfun@gmail.com.

you should send some back from the sled show with some one to cow town????? I dont think I will make it or I would grab some.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard rumour that the early bird prize was RK to pick up the winners hotel room for the event and provide the winner with your turbo for a full day of riding.

Your generosity always hits me right in the heart and brings tears to my eye's RK..... You da man buddy.

Tickets will be available at the Edmonton and Saskatoon Snowmobile shows.
$35.00 each.
All tickets sold prior to Dec 16, 2011 will be entered into an earlybird draw (prize to be announced later).
Ticket prices will increase to $40.00 each as of January 1st, 2012

Top Bottom