Mountain Mania 4 - Valemount,BC - Feb 25-26,2011

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
LMAO! I don't think he will be riding today!

Hahahaha 3am and we just dropped you off:eek:

What a night.............:d

At least Ill feel better than maxwell tomorrow morning:rolleyes:

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
haven't heard from him yet but I'm guessing he just might have been "floor likin' drunk" last night and can't get his ass out for another ride! LOL!
Mikey not feeling so great this morning???LOL

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
haven't heard from him yet but I'm guessing he just might have been "floor likin' drunk" last night and can't get his ass out for another ride! LOL!

i believe the proper term is loser pissed......

that said i wish someone could get the tequila truck off my head, thank you to who ever helped me find my way out of the bar last night before i exploded, i at this current time i am having ONE beer trying to remove the umpa lumpa chit out of my mouth and the truck off my head......to any one i offended......go fawk yourselves i probably meant it, to the rest of you......AWESOME MEETING YOU ALL....thanks to all who helped me pull my sled from the trees, and then pull my sled from the trees again.....i can't wait to do it all again

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Must be a bad morning,Chris couldn't even finish his morning beer!
i believe the proper term is loser pissed......

that said i wish someone could get the tequila truck off my head, thank you to who ever helped me find my way out of the bar last night before i exploded, i at this current time i am having ONE beer trying to remove the umpa lumpa chit out of my mouth and the truck off my head......to any one i offended......go fawk yourselves i probably meant it, to the rest of you......AWESOME MEETING YOU ALL....thanks to all who helped me pull my sled from the trees, and then pull my sled from the trees again.....i can't wait to do it all again

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Cant believe no one punched that cop in the face!
Maxwell; you're still my hero!
Hahahaha 3am and we just dropped you off:eek:

What a night.............:d

At least Ill feel better than maxwell tomorrow morning:rolleyes:

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom