Motor Fist Stomper Boots - Update

ratpak

Reaction score
Has anyone actually had these out in the mountains yet. (and not just around their back yard for an hour)
How deep was the snow and how cold was it? Did the boots perform well?

I bought a pair of Klim Adrenaline GTX a few days ago and after wearing them once for a half day, I don't like the fit. (for sale in the classifieds)
If the Stompers are everything they say, I'm switching...

25AXLE

Reaction score
Rode with mine for two days last weekend. First time my feet haven't froze. It was cold that weekend in Mcbride too.
My feet sweat a lot and I think the boots handled it well. I think they are everything they say they are. I like them so far. We'll see how the rest of the season goes. Just remember to wear polyester socks.

polarman

Reaction score
Three days of mountain riding and still not convinced. They are shorter and tHey seem to get wet in the top and leach down. Feet have been damp every day so far. Surprised how wet they got on Friday. Using motorfist socks as well. I got 3 great years on my klims. Jury still out.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got 4 days of riding on mine and like them. Nice and light and can walk good in them. But they are short you need those hooks on your pants so they don't slide up.

ratpak

Reaction score
Three days of mountain riding and still not convinced. They are shorter and tHey seem to get wet in the top and leach down. Feet have been damp every day so far. Surprised how wet they got on Friday. Using motorfist socks as well. I got 3 great years on my klims. Jury still out.

Did YOU have boot gators? If not, do you think they would make the difference?

And, were they more or less comfortable than your Klims?

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
half dozen rides out feet have been warm and dry but yes they are shorter, had a lil snow go past my gator and down back of my boot, wasnt much, but still.....and this is with the rekon bibs too. I do find the gator not so tight fitting around their own boot! worked ok on sorrells!! hmm I do have an email sent to motorfist regrding this............jury still out too

ps: boots are very comfy

Top Bottom