More lib PC bull$hit

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just went to the HASCAP (new loan program for highly affected sectors) and am so pissed at the left wing bs ....
This crap should have zero bearing on application process and only further divides our country.

Applications are supposed to be scrutinized by chartered banks but looks as if first interest of Justin is to appease identifiable minorities.

Jobs are jobs and businesses are businesses - should not matter what colour / religion / heritage / ethnicity you are! I believe that any application should stand on the merits of the business and nothing else! Seems as a white family that employs 20+ and pays tax my survival and the survival of the employment of our staff is somehow less important than other identifiable groups!
fe8094bd570a5a52703d33c2563c8877.jpg

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me at all. Who the puck voted for the idiot??????

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So stupid and all this government money is getting out of hand. It's getting to the point of de-incentivizing companies to get more revenue.

I hope a lot of people put other in visible minority and put white.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just went to the HASCAP (new loan program for highly affected sectors) and am so pissed at the left wing bs ....
This crap should have zero bearing on application process and only further divides our country.

Applications are supposed to be scrutinized by chartered banks but looks as if first interest of Justin is to appease identifiable minorities.

Jobs are jobs and businesses are businesses - should not matter what colour / religion / heritage / ethnicity you are! I believe that any application should stand on the merits of the business and nothing else! Seems as a white family that employs 20+ and pays tax my survival and the survival of the employment of our staff is somehow less important than other identifiable groups!//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210203/fe8094bd570a5a52703d33c2563c8877.jpg

Pull an Elizabeth Warren on them.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pull an Elizabeth Warren on them.

Yea technically you could identify as any minority, or even a women, if they try and say you're not allowed that's discrimination. It does say in fine print that selection has no bearing on loan approval, wonder if it's true?

I'm renewing insurance right now, I almost forgot to ask, if I can get a cheaper premium if I identity as a women, or maybe something else that will make it cheaper? If it saves me money i'm in.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So stupid and all this government money is getting out of hand. It's getting to the point of de-incentivizing companies to get more revenue.

I hope a lot of people put other in visible minority and put white.
Our revenue is off by 88% for the year! Many in our sector are off by 100%. 2021 is not looking any better and many do not anticipate any meaningful revenue till summer 2022. Borders are closed and travel is restricted - not an issue of de-incentivizing!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its probably for statistics right? Lol

Under the turds rules you can identify as whatever you want

Top Bottom