Ministik Groomed - Feb 6

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we had a great long day grooming Ministik

Special Thanks to Albert for Grooming (See Pic)..:thumbsup2:

I had a great ride through the park in the groomer.

Even saw two moose beside the trail.

So the trail is flat and smooth as a sidewalk.

So have a great ride and enjoy the smooth trail and tell me how the ride went.:snowmobilers_wave:

Last edited:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ministik

Sound good Ministk man. Those trails must be getting good now. How are they holding up

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ministik

Just got home from Ministik and the trails are in great condition. Found some deeeeep snow and had a blast. We had two visitors along for part of the ride. It was the two Peace Officers from Strathcona County checking out the trail.

Weekend ride should be good if weather cooperates. See you there.:thumbsup2:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Peace officers

Big Grump, did they stop and chat and did they have ASA passes to allow them to ride on Private Property?

Just got home from Ministik and the trails are in great condition. Found some deeeeep snow and had a blast. We had two visitors along for part of the ride. It was the two Peace Officers from Strathcona County checking out the trail.

Weekend ride should be good if weather cooperates. See you there.:thumbsup2:

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually they meet us there with Brain from Tri County to scope out some of the problem areas. Did not ask about trailpasses.

Bucky

Reaction score
Just curious, I ride Ministic quite often, what are considered the problem areas?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
problem areas

The problem areas are where riders go down trails that are meant to be closed and these trails usually end up on some private land. There are a few landowners that dont want snowmobilers onto their land. Other areas are meant to for wildlife only with no disturbance. Area along 510 those meadows are visible from the road and the nonsledders watch and note when area is riden on. I know this sounds sick but that are the issues that the group trys to keep up on. So all can help by staying on the marked trails only please.

Top Bottom