Mexico Pics

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Here's A Few Mexico Pics: Pic 1: A Pic Of Paradise, And A Little Eyecandy / Pic 2: Wifey And Me Drinking Marguerita's(drunk Again) Shopping / Pic 3: 45lb Rooster Fish And Spanish Mackeral We Caught While Deepsea Fishing -- Saw Whales Up Close And Lots Of Dolphins Too!!! / Pic 4: Bill Gate's Yacht(can You See The Helicopter On The Back?? / PIC 5: PIRATE SHIP AT SUNSET -- COULD BE A POSTCARD, EH??

Attachments

• M6.jpg
    M6.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 149
  • M7.jpg
    M7.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 154
  • M10.jpg
    M10.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 151
  • M11.jpg
    M11.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 160
  • M27.jpg
    M27.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
G

Guest1

:D

What is the name of the place you stayed? I have heard Good and BAD about PV. Having been to Playa 3 times I am tired of it...I am thinking next trip is to Cabo or PV...Pro's and Con's?

• Staff

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Few More Pics --- Pic 1: A Couple Of "spring Breakers" From Texas / Pic 2: Wifey And Me Holding A Little Crocodile / Pic3: Dooin' More Tequila Poppers / Pic 4: Recognize "predator" And We Were At The Original Movie Set / Pic 5: A Very Large Iguana On The Road In Front Of Our Jeep / Pic 6: Racoons In Our Restaurant / Pic 7: Wifey 2 Fisting It, Again!!!

Attachments

• M19.jpg
    M19.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 151
  • M15.jpg
    M15.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 150
  • M14.jpg
    M14.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 151
  • M12.jpg
    M12.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 151
  • M20.jpg
    M20.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 149
  • M21.jpg
    M21.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 150
  • M22.jpg
    M22.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 148
  • Staff

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Fab: We Stayed At The Buenaventura Grand Hotel/resort... Its Just A Few Blocks From The Malacon(huge Boardwalk In Downtown)... Most People That Aren't Happy There Are Stuck Way Out In Nuevo Vallarta, Where All The New Larger Hotels Are. It Is 45 Minutes Or More From Downtown Puerto Vallarta. We Like Pv Much Better Than The Mayan Riviera, Because The Mountains Are To The East And The Ocean To The West(fabulous Sunsets). It Is More Like "old Mexico" And It Is A Very Very Safe Town!!! Lots To See And Doo Around There!!! Will Be Goin' Back In October Or November Hopefully Again..... Luv It!!!

G

Guest1

Hey Fab: We Stayed At The Buenaventura Grand Hotel/resort... Its Just A Few Blocks From The Malacon(huge Boardwalk In Downtown)... Will Be Goin' Back In October Or November Hopefully Again..... Luv It!!!

I think we need to come to Mexico and PARTY with you guys in October or November....:D

OVER!!!

ps...Where are GRD's Playa pictures?

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Family and I stayed at Bahia Princepie(spelling) this time last year and loved it. Everything from soup to nuts and lots of EYECANDY!!!!:D

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Few More Pics --- Pic 1: A Couple Of "spring Breakers" From Texas / Pic 2: Wifey And Me Holding A Little Crocodile / Pic3: Dooin' More Tequila Poppers / Pic 4: Recognize "predator" And We Were At The Original Movie Set / Pic 5: A Very Large Iguana On The Road In Front Of Our Jeep / Pic 6: Racoons In Our Restaurant / Pic 7: Wifey 2 Fisting It, Again!!!

Ummm Ric those arent FISTS lol;):eek: Fun all the same though:D

Top Bottom