Messing with trail riders - VIDEO

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little funny I guess, but all those guys are out riding while you are messing around in the parking lot. Trail riding or not, I'd rather be riding than watching.
but what the hell, no one got hurt.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's not the prank....it's the berm and the short tracks.....can't imagine making a video from that type of subject material:aim_sorry::aim_sorry::aim_sorry:

BC, the best place on Earth

just real happy that my videos have the back drop they doo.....

Can I get an Amen.......Best Countryside I seen.:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::d:

Not2Old

Reaction score
How would these guys fair in that 3 mile single track trench that the mods used to dig between Callaghan Lake and the alpine?
K.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i laughed, cuz it was funny...lol. we use to do the same thing at the auto shop i worked at back east. the trail riders use to cut through our parking lot and over the bank to get to the fuel station. it was dangerous. they'd come over top of the bank not knowing what was on the other side. had a small group of 3 single file, slam into a customers car parked. worst part, kids were inside it. the lady was in paying her bill. she went a runnin to the car. of course they were fine, but what if one of them was out of the car?

so the owner and i would dig it out, much like in this video. we dug it a bit deeper, we had too. we at first had a guy come cut the bank. BUT it was even more dangerous. guys wouldnt see it from the other side and drop nose first right onto the pavement! people just dont learn. so we just dug it out every once and a while. it was funny chit. some of the dudes would be soooo pissed. just a cursin, no reverse tuggin away....lol. we even put up signs...but we all know how well that works....

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as for the back east comments....i reside in BC. have for the last 4 seasons. im from the east, Wawa Ontario. i ride the mtns exclusively now, have a cabin nestled at 3500ft in the northern rockies. i had NEARLY as much fun in the back country back east as i do here.....nearly. there is some sick ridin in Ontario. no mtns, but some damn big steep hills that would give any non-turbo sled a run for its money. awesome jumps, drops, and believe it or not, some epic powder days. plenty of times i was ridin in fresh 3ft of pow, carvin through the trees, soaking up some nice drops. ditch banging was a blast too. i rode with alot of guys back home that would spank the guys i ride with now....even in the mtns. heck, my first time on a long track sled was my HCR 153" and i kept up and even out rode some of the guys who were mockin me from being from the east! the same guys telling me its a whole new world, try and keep up...blah, blah, blah. guys with 15-20 years exp in the mtns.

here's the thing...

a guy puts on 1-1500 miles a year in the mtns...thats a good season. you have to drive to get to the mtns (most of us), plan trips etc.

back east, id put on 4-5000 miles a season (much shorter too 3 mths ridin) park my sled on the front snow bank at the house, ride it to work, ride it to the store, school, heck, ride to to get fuel! sleds were allowed on the streets were i was from...still are. i never owned a sled deck or trailer. just tear it up to get there. so when ya think about it.....alot of the east peeps have ALOT of seat time. im not speaking for everyone...no, no...lol. alot of "trail" riders....NFMH!!

just of it is this...who gives a ch!t where ur from, where u ride. as long as ur ridin, thats all that really matters...right? i never judge a dude when it comes to ridin. i am one of the worst riders in my group but not a one of them mention the whole "eastern" comments anymore.

man...is it snowing yet....muahahahhahahhahhahahhaha!!!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some back east ridin...this is waaay back in the day. miss my ol sno-x440. although i tried my hand at it and sucked terribly (black flagged twice!) i still loved the little snap they had!

drop2.jpg

drop4x6.jpg

drop7.jpg

nothing like droppin to a flat!!! LOL

onehandwater6.jpg

who needs a hill to wheelie...LOL

wheelie11.jpg

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom