mclean creek

AC550

Reaction score
i am thinking of doing a mclean creek run next saturday may.5 and just wondering if anybody has been there lately and just wondering if there is much snow there or are the trails pretty much clear of it

tvdave

Reaction score
was there on sunday April 29. not alot of snow on the trails. the water holes still have ice on the bottoms of them, but that makes them not as deep to cross.awesome riding conditions.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am thinking of doing a mclean creek run next saturday may.5 and just wondering if anybody has been there lately and just wondering if there is much snow there or are the trails pretty much clear of it

I think there is a poker rally out there this weekend.

fitter12

Reaction score
Yes there is a poker rally this Saturday May 5. $10 per hand or 3 for $20. It's put on by the Calgary ATV Riders Club. All are welcome!
Registration is in the south staging area just follow the signs. Ride Starts 10am sharp so come early to register.
3 types of riding groups Family,Intermediate and advanced. BBQ and prize's to follow at the end. Great time to be had by all.
I'm going and hope you all come!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup! i will be there too.. its a great time.. although they are calling for 10mm rain starting in the am and clearing out for sunday.. lol
should be some fun in the mud!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll bet there are some cold wet people right now lol I got 2 1/2" of snow at my place in the nw

hedge

Reaction score
It was pretty sloppy, not too bad if you had waterproof clothes. I had rain coat and waders on so I was ok. Hard to keep the gloves dry though, hand warmers on high all day. Pretty good ride considering.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i agree with hedge.. day was good.. i had waterproof clothing on but could have used another layer top and bottom ...lol
the gloves was the hardest thing.. and then the wind started in the afternoon..but all in all, a good time was had by most..
It snowed all day, only clearing by late afternoon.. we must of had about 10-15 cm by noon..

Last edited:
Top Bottom