Mcbride riding

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else is going to be in Mcbride for the 25-27. I`m heading up there on Friday afternoon with one other friend. Hopefully the snow is good and the sky is clear.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
I know duramaxdan is coming with a group of guys and staying here this weekend. He's looking for some new places to ride. Everyone should see some great riding in McBride. Snowed here all last week and has been sunny and a bit colder the last couple of days. Reports were of handlebar high powder in many places. The snow should be set up really nice for the weekend. I imagine bbtoys will be posting conditions this week.

Judy
Mountain Haven Bed & Breakfast
(250) 569-0226

Motorman26

Reaction score
There are 4 of us heading up there friday night. We are a little Avy scared, but I think that we will go anyways and just play extra safe. Hope the snow is good because I can't wait to take this new M8 for a good rip.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are 4 of us heading up there friday night. We are a little Avy scared, but I think that we will go anyways and just play extra safe. Hope the snow is good because I can't wait to take this new M8 for a good rip.
If you guys have all your gear and your head with you I think you`ll be OK. There is lots of safe places to play in renshaw. Where are you guys staying? It sounds like this maybe your first time up there...Maybe we`ll hook up Saturday morning and I`ll show you guys around if your new to the area.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey 4xtreme me and a buddie are heading up friday night mind if we join you guys?
I don`t mind, I assume you have your own way up, and you want to ride together on Sat/Sun. We`ll be riding the backside of renshaw mostly Near the cabin is always to pounded out.

treeclimber

Reaction score
we will head up together and probably stay at the beaver creek lodge. are you planning on heading over the saddle? Maybe spirit lake? Not overly keen on heading out to the falls though.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will head up together and probably stay at the beaver creek lodge. are you planning on heading over the saddle? Maybe spirit lake? Not overly keen on heading out to the falls though.
i don`t want to give away our secret fresh powder spot but we`ll be turning off before the cabin and heading back onto the ant hills and playing over the big drop( most likely). maybe on the second day we`ll go towards spirit lake more and check it out. It depends on the snow we find and the conditions when we get there.

Attachments

• renshaw picture.jpg
    renshaw picture.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 146

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is just a starting point for anyone who wants to ride along on the hill. We are going for Breakfast at the North country lodge, (unless I can sneak a few Eggs benny from Judy), at 7:30 BC time.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is just a starting point for anyone who wants to ride along on the hill. We are going for Breakfast at the North country lodge, (unless I can sneak a few Eggs benny from Judy), at 7:30 BC time.

Hey 4extreme,the guy from Utah is comming Friday and we are supposed to go and tune my twin this weekend, you should call my cell and ill let you know where we are going....there will be a 800 turbo as well...:D:D:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey 4extreme,the guy from Utah is comming Friday and we are supposed to go and tune my twin this weekend, you should call my cell and ill let you know where we are going....there will be a 800 turbo as well...:D:D:D

HEY TWIN: TAKE SOME PICS...........OH, AND POST THEM, THANKS!

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok we have to hook up. I still want to see the that thing run.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have couple of rooms Twin if you are coming here. Lets go slow on that break-in and see if we can make past 25 this time.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Casey you told me you were staying at a friends place this time. What's up??

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we had a good ride in renshaw on Saturday. The snow was about 1.5-2 feet deep in the trees. The guys that say there is no fresh snow in Renshaw don`t know where to go. The creek crossing/jumping was alot of fun. A few pictures were taken but not by me. I`m going to try and track some down and post them up. I`m starting to forget what the cabin looks like because I hardly go there anymore,lol. On Sunday we went to Bell Mountain. I haven`t been there for years. The snow was good but I think the snow was better in Renshaw. Bell seem to have alot of sugar under the top 2 feet of snow. We played in the burnt for the first part and then did some climbing on big bell. We jump off a 6-7 foot cornice for awhile and then it started to get cold. hopefully Greg gets is grips fixed soon, his hands were cold coming down. When we got down the temp on the truck said -19, I think when we went up it was about -8. Anywho we did about 80 miles for the weekend, good times.

Top Bottom