McBride Family Fun Day

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
McBride Family Fun Day at Lucille Cabin will happen again this year on Sunday, February 19th. HotRod will be grooming a toboggan / snowboard run beside Lucille Warmup Cabin. There will be Hamburgers, HotDogs, Hot Chocolate, Pop. Kids eat free, Adults by Donation to the Snowmobile Club. Funds collected will be used for maintenance and propane to heat the cabins. Trail Fees will be suspended after 10:00 for everyone participating. Everyone is welcome to join us !!!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cabins are booked and the gang can't wait. About 25 of us coming out, one group of 15 with 9 children and the other adult group of about 10. We are growing in size every year....will need more hot tubs installed at the cabins!!!!

bigcobb

Reaction score
Hey snochuk ill be heading up with a big group from work !! maybe we can catch up for a beer. R u guys gonna ride lucille both days ??

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey snochuk ill be heading up with a big group from work !! maybe we can catch up for a beer. R u guys gonna ride lucille both days ??

Bell Friday, Saturday may be Renshaw??? or Bell again , Sunday is Lucille of coarse and head back early Monday. I have the family along and they come first as this trip is a yearly event that the kids really look forward to, dad will not be rippin it up to hard as I will be riding double most of the time but the burn and bush of Bell is fair game for two up, hence maybe two days at Bell.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are heading up to mcbride that weekend also. Yearly trip with all the families our group seems to be growing too. Think there is 20. Also got to drop some money at spin drift, As always.

9 days away!!!

bigcobb

Reaction score
Hey snochuk we will also be in bell on friday. Ill keep my eye open for your yellow bumble bee with two helmets on it. The last time i was in bell was 6 or 7 years ago with u and dave !!! ill have to try to remember my way around in there. See ya this weekend.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey snochuk we will also be in bell on friday. Ill keep my eye open for your yellow bumble bee with two helmets on it. The last time i was in bell was 6 or 7 years ago with u and dave !!! ill have to try to remember my way around in there. See ya this weekend.

Read the PM I sent you, a little change, no ride Friday but will be on Bell on Saturday. Dave pulled the pin as he would have had to drive alone, the herd is still at about 23!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we are ready for all the family day stuff to get started. hotdogs and burgers are bought, pop and hot chocolate as well. slide paths will be built on Sat. night. hope to see you all on the hill and spend a few minutes catching up on the news.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am hopin to be up the hill for family day for a couple hours on my new M8 proclimb. Doin more testing. Got it workin pretty good now i think. I've been tweekin and tunin all season so far on it.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am hopin to be up the hill for family day for a couple hours on my new M8 proclimb. Doin more testing. Got it workin pretty good now i think. I've been tweekin and tunin all season so far on it.
Rode one today glengine not a bad sled Im still pretty happy with he 2011 tho

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
hope to see you all on the hill for Family Day, I will be helping cook burgers and hot dogs. See you all there. Thanks Leona

At Home B&B
McBride, BC
250 569 2366

kefremdad

Reaction score
Really sad that we had to miss out today..Had things ready to go yesterday so Id be good to go up first thing this morn and help set up then run home and grab my daughter to have fun all day.. Sadly was up all night taking turns with my wife laying with our 11 yr old dog who wasnt doing so well.. We had to make the heart breaking choice this morning to say goodbye to her due to complications related to cushings disease.. She was more than just a dog she was family and an important part of us.. If you have a dog, when you get home please give them some extas special love from the Chiupka family in McBride.. RIP Chiquita!!!!

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Sure hope everyone that attended Lucille today for Alberta Family Day, enjoyed themselves. I sure had a good time helping cook burgers and hotdogs with the guys today. It could have been a little better weather conditions, however it also could have been a lot worse. Thanks Again to everyone that came for our annual Family Day. Leona

At Home B&B
400 Mountainview Rd
McBride, BC
250 569 2366

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id like to thank the Mcbride snowmobile club for putting on another great Family day event this year!! Awsome food and great entertainment watching, the kids on the groomed toboggon runs, huge air was had by anyone who attemped the longer run!!

PS I have no Idea how to make these pics smaller.

Attachments

• 100_1376.jpg
    100_1376.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 184
  • 100_1372.jpg
    100_1372.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was some big air by some of the kids, hope the parents will post some pic's...thanks to all that came out this year. thinking there was an easy 150 sleds this year and ton of them riden by young ones. will post a few pics later. thanks to Caper 11 and his lovely pregnant wife for all their help on the hill and to the 2 club members(Leona and Rod) for making the day go smoothly.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was some big air by some of the kids, hope the parents will post some pic's...thanks to all that came out this year. thinking there was an easy 150 sleds this year and ton of them riden by young ones. will post a few pics later. thanks to Caper 11 and his lovely pregnant wife for all their help on the hill and to the 2 club members(Leona and Rod) for making the day go smoothly.
The third year we have been there and we had such a good time with the kids that we already booked the four cabins for next year. Will post some pictures of Brady on the GT Racer, some big air and a couple splatter landings. The longer run was a hit for the bigger kids.
Thanks to all who take the time to make the event one that is not only enjoyed but also talked about until it rolls around again on the calender! Awsome and THANKS! :perfect10::thumbsup2:

Top Bottom