Mcbride 2023-2024 season

Robby2012

Reaction score
Do anybody have any updates on renshaw? Heading to revy Thursday morning but would much rather come to mcbride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryson

Reaction score
I second Robby. Planning to head up Wednesday but looking at blue river instead. Love renshaw. Any updates?

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I second Robby. Planning to head up Wednesday but looking at blue river instead. Love renshaw. Any updates?
Should be parking at km 2.5 lot. You can get trailers there

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys reported only about 75 cms at the cabin on Saturday but they were able to punch the trail in to the ant hills. I took a drive out there yesterday, there's 3" of new snow on the trail at 2.5 km parking area. I would suggest not driving beyond that point especially if you have a trailer. There's good snow packed down to ride from there. Nobody went up yesterday on sleds so unsure of new snow depth up top. There's some more in the forecast for this week so hopefully we will be able to groom before Xmas.

Ryson

Reaction score
Heading up tomorrow with decks. Tired of trying to decide so we’re just going with the original plan lol. Gonna try renshaw on Friday. If it’s brutal maybe go down to blue on sat. A bad day on the hill beats my best day at work!

Tig

Reaction score
Driving as we speak. I know it’s not gonna be epic but whatever. Still going sledding
Keep us informed after you get up Renshaw on friday,I'm heading up next week.Could use the info thanks.

Ryson

Reaction score
We had a change of plans. Didn’t ride renshaw. Had a guy forget his pants lol so had to head to vale. Rode Allen creek today. Actually was better than expected. No base in the trees but had a good day. Gonna ride renshaw tomorrow

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The groomers have started working on the trails. Belle and Lucille should be finished by tomorrow. Hoping to work on Renshaw over the weekend .

Ryson

Reaction score
We had a change of plans. Didn’t ride renshaw. Had a guy forget his pants lol so had to head to vale. Rode Allen creek today. Actually was better than expected. No base in the trees but had a good day. Gonna ride renshaw tomorrow
I’ll post when I get down tomorrow

Ryson

Reaction score
Ok so we did renshaw today. She’s not good. Rocks wow. There’s spots you can see grass still. We did find some decent snow in the trees but it’s hit or miss. Can’t drop over the back side. It’s rock. Not good news I know but she’s pretty poor.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a renshaw trip I had 13 years ago on Dec 4th. Grass showing and very low snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom