MBRP Cans???

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This may seem like a stupid question, but Im gonna ask anyways.

My 05 M7 has Stock exhaust with MBRP can. My husbands 06 M7 is the same. Mine is EXTREMELY loud compared to his.

Do cans burn out? Im at the point of putting the suitcase back in. I think its way to loud and dont want to pizz anyone off.

Is there a different kinds of MBRP cans?
What can is quieter?

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mbrp used to make different cans. they called the loud one a race can and the quieter one a trail can. I think the performance was the same. But they do get louder as the packing burns out of them.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They make different cans. You may have a race can vs. a standard can. I have a standard on mine and it's not that loud.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mbrp used to make different cans. they called the loud one a race can and the quieter one a trail can. I think the performance was the same. But they do get louder as the packing burns out of them.

You beat me to it. ;)

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Guess I have the race one then. Anyone have a standard they wanna trade for a race one? I dont care for it that loud. :d

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Guess I have the race one then. Anyone have a standard they wanna trade for a race one? I dont care for it that loud. :d

will this one interchange with an 07 m1000? i would trade you if it will, loud pipes saves lives lol :)

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will this one interchange with an 07 m1000? i would trade you if it will, loud pipes saves lives lol :)

Not sure if they are the same... anyone???? :d Are there numbers stamped on the can that I could cross reference on the MBRP site?

Top Bottom