May Long Bikini Sledding!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These guys musy have been in the airport after the DPFN ravaged it .....you can see TEEROY's tracks going up the #2 chute in the one pic. :d
lol....we went by the OP's group just after we came out of the airport, they were all stopped at the saddle....pretty sure a member made a comment about the boobies when we stopped, remember...? ....someone thought he lost a glove and considered going back to look for it? LMAO :d

nice pics!

JustPinItFoxxy

Reaction score
lol....we went by the OP's group just after we came out of the airport, they were all stopped at the saddle....pretty sure a member made a comment about the boobies when we stopped, remember...? ....someone thought he lost a glove and considered going back to look for it? LMAO :d

nice pics!

lol thanks bud it was good times!! :d

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember noticing the "gas" rack when we went by...Thought I was Hallucinating...only see that in sled movies!:cool:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright Tekim, Mike270412, Freak and Bogger get your posts over to the Top 10 S&M One Liners thread over on Anything Goes. That got me laughing my azz off!!!:bow::rollinglaugh::PDT_hah:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i showed my wife the pics, she was like wow shes hot!! then said, lets do a photoshoot on your sled and quad!!

saw your wife in the "show off your wife/girlfriend" thread I believe and..........:nopics::d:d:d:beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom