Maxwell needs to learn how to ride a sled.. Well, at least load one in his trailer!!!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard from a friend of a friend of a friend that Maxwell needs Sled Control Training when it comes to Loading into his enclosed.... Seems he figured 40mph is a good speed to load at, nearly tearing his noggen off!!!!

Easy there Max, the etec is in breakin mode, I can imagine if it wasn't you'd have a little more taken off of the top.... Oh and you scream like a girl ( also was told that by a friend of a friend of a friend ;) )

READY....................SET..................................................................GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!!
:cool:

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone post a link to maxwells first ride impressions of his new xm. I must have missed it.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also heard from a friend of a friend who's aunt told their cousins daughters boyfriends dad, that his brother told a guy who worked at a macs store, and he heard it from his parents back in India that someone told the milk truck driver that a guy from fort sask by the name of Uncle Sam that there's a grandma of the mayors fathers father in law that she, the grandma, out rode maxwell on her 12 élan while knitting a wool sweater and drinking a cup of tea at the same time. Said maxwell only does straight up climbs and rides in the meadows.....................

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe lhf can come along next time. im sure he could show ya how its done on the wedgie.

Top Bottom