Maxed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to hang around a lot more and BS with all the PWs.. Had some good laughs with most of them and it was a fun way to pass the time. I stop in every once in a while to talk to some of the friends I made but lately I havent even known where to post or to find any of the original fuggers that made me laugh.. I wasnt able to make the revy ride so I have no idea what went on there or here since the ride. But it looks like the days of shootin the shi are gone. Sounds like some people need to grow up and get a life beyond being someone you are not on an internet message board. I talk to Brad outside of here so any of the PWs that know me you can get my number to keep in contact and maybe line up a ride or something in the future.. But I say Peace out to Dramaville!

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to hang around a lot more and BS with all the PWs.. Had some good laughs with most of them and it was a fun way to pass the time. I stop in every once in a while to talk to some of the friends I made but lately I havent even known where to post or to find any of the original fuggers that made me laugh.. I wasnt able to make the revy ride so I have no idea what went on there or here since the ride. But it looks like the days of shootin the shi are gone. Sounds like some people need to grow up and get a life beyond being someone you are not on an internet message board. I talk to Brad outside of here so any of the PWs that know me you can get my number to keep in contact and maybe line up a ride or something in the future.. But I say Peace out to Dramaville!

does that mean its a green light for me to pm everyone your #;):d
Bout time you got back on and said hello to everone!

Rasp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does that mean its a green light for me to pm everyone your #;):d
Bout time you got back on and said hello to everone!

Haha Brad you know all the originals that I know so if any of them ask you for it its all good.

But man, like I said, sometime I go on the threads and post and can never find most of the original peeps to say Hi to.

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
na I agree its a pain but some people just seem to like to have the wool pulled over their eyes. But what ever. Ill pass your # along to them, Plan on riding next winter in cooke with us!

P

powlarisrdr

this is to much bull to deal with over here. i cant put up with all this stupid crybaby bs any more. those who know or want to find me know where they can find me

Last edited by a moderator:

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is to much bullch!t to deal with over here. i cant put up with all this stupid crybaby bs any more. those who know or want to find me know where they can find me

were sorry to hear that hope to see you come back when this storm blows over

Last edited by a moderator:

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta agree Chad....... You know my number.

sad sad day. Gonna make it tough to keep in touch with all those worth it. I guess we have those numbers and emails but just not the same. Gonna miss the banter.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
If You all leave...They win....Fawk that... thats what ignore and block is for, suck it up and carry on...world is full of losers no matter where you go there will be a few

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If You all leave...They win....Fawk that... thats what ignore and block is for, suck it up and carry on...world is full of losers no matter where you go there will be a few

LOL! Certainly appreciate you VIGOR!! Afraid it may be a long time comin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom