Maxed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the bullch!t right there that did it......

Looks like the cage is gonna be you woods with team cement riders as your following.

That post pretty much wraps it up for me..... So ya, bye then!!!

Thought the same but, well that just sorta made me decide to stay for a bit. Time to see who's feelers get hurt.

W

woodies

Thats the bullch!t right there that did it......

Looks like the cage is gonna be you woods with team cement riders as your following.

That post pretty much wraps it up for me..... So ya, bye then!!!
see you( waving):) and good luck bubba:d

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh it won't be hard woodz, you are great at dishing it out but you can't take it worth chit. history has proven that.....

W

woodies

oh it makes sense, hey by the way. how is that snake oil fuel additive that you have been using this season?
couldn't say yet still running last of the race gas. to bad you won't be around next year to hear:d

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couldn't say yet still running last of the race gas. to bad you won't be around next year to hear:d

oh ill be around, just wont waste my time on posts from retards, only reason I am doing it currently is nothing better todo while Im on call for work.

But considering how much you sit you should just trade it in for a 440 prob has about the right amount of power for your needs......

W

woodies

oh ill be around, just wont waste my time on posts from retards, only reason I am doing it currently is nothing better todo while Im on call for work.

But considering how much you sit you should just trade it in for a 440 prob has about the right amount of power for your needs......
probly right there jack:d

S

sldgy

Where have all the graveyards gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Covered with flowers every one
When will we ever learn?
When will we ever learn?

W

woodies

steve you have your nose so far up matts behind that rhonda can feel it.

just thought that should be said :d

also we have to go back to turtle so i can see ya climb some stuff now :)
as its your opinion i'm okay with it then! and as for my sledding and all, i really don't see why you all seem so interested in it?:confused:

Last edited:

94fordguy

I went back and looked......

the date of the first post I put in the max thread on the new forum on SW.... 12-19-2007, 07:31 PM

it was post number 3126.........

posting with Ice Auger, booster, leedoo, meat.....

Like you said Ray...... the originals are gone......

Sad........

I must admit, your post sparked my curiosity...

my first post was #100 at 7:05 PM November 29th, 2007, 11 minutes after Hein's first post which was #94

there were a few other regulars and a few short timers in that general area also, just kinda interesting to back track things a bit...

Anyway you look at it, good times have been had:):beer:

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
I must admit, your post sparked my curiosity...

my first post was #100 at 7:05 PM November 29th, 2007, 11 minutes after Hein's first post which was #94

there were a few other regulars and a few short timers in that general area also, just kinda interesting to back track things a bit...

Anyway you look at it, good times have been had:):beer:
They have indeed Seth, they have indeed.

You are an old timer on the max scene!!!!

Super Fly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to let you know I was the first one to rate the max out thread when it first started.. I gave it a bad rating!! NO joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom