MARKET SHARE: What ATV and UTV would you buy today ?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told no more XMR`s but i do not know if that is true or not....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told by a salesman at a C/A dealership. They would slowly phase it out. Take it for what it`s worth that is what he told me.He said too many warranty claims /abuse issues. It is intresting that they did not make a new MXR 1000 though, so who knows...They are a nice bike for sure..I see they did discontinue the GNCC 800 though...

shenry

Reaction score
I was told by a salesman at a C/A dealership. They would slowly phase it out. Take it for what it`s worth that is what he told me.He said too many warranty claims /abuse issues. It is intresting that they did not make a new MXR 1000 though, so who knows...They are a nice bike for sure..I see they did discontinue the GNCC 800 though...

I guess keeping a two year warranty on a 1000 Outlander with a lift is just a dream then. See what happens this year, and next, I'm keeping my Polaris 850 for now.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I've heard the reason they don't have an XMR 1000 is because its built on a Max chassis and the new 1000 Rene's and outtys are to be built on the new GT2 chassis and they have not come up with an updated Max chassis. When they update the chassis for the 2-up's they may or may not renew the XMR. I believe they want to see how the new axles and frame design and rad location stand up in the real world before they decide.

Top Bottom