Map Help Required

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I need all the assistance I can get with Info for all the sections I am adding. GPS locations, Cabin pics, Area info, Riding ability info

Here is an example of what I am doin, this is in the BCmaps and staging area's, I will be doing a bunch of area's in BC then Alberta so I need as many as I can get, please email to me at ron@snowandmud.com

Clemina Creek Map - VALEMOUNT
user_online.gif
10-29-2007, 11:17 PM
Rating:
rating_0.gif
()
Staging Area Location: Clemina’s staging area is located on the east side of Highway 5, thirty kilometres south of the Village of Valemount.

Triail Up: The access route to the alpine terrain is nice and wide with a very gradual elevation increase. This offers spectacular scenery while riding the 21 km of groomed trail. A warming hut is located at the 19 km mark.

Area Info: From there a trail will lead you to the alpine with a magnificent landscape of bowls and meadows with some of the most challenging slopes the Monashee Range has to offer.

Riding Levels: Clemina has easily accessible terrain for all riding levels. It is a fairly large area and there is area's for all levels of riding. A perfect place to take the whole family.

GPS of Cabin: N 52 32.276' W 116 56.787'

This info is from the Varda Website

Other Info: Elevation: 2,500 to 9,000 feet
Annual snowfall: 15 to 20 feet
Average winter temp: -10°C
Sledding season: November-June

Last edited:
Top Bottom