Many new vehicle technologies going unused

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad's Audi has night vision. Flip it on and infrared shows hidden animals, pedestrians etc.
I found that while pairing his phone and setting his radio stations. Told him about it, "how about that." is all he said. Still never used.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vehicles floors arent typically flat so might be kinda hard to do floor tiles in them lol

Carpet is really one of the only viable options, rubber is a better choice for a work truck forsure though.

Marble floors in a truck would be sweat though.haha
I Purchased my last truck through the driving force. It was a full load Lariat and came with a vinyl floor. At first i was like "WTF", but after a while i loved it. I have carpet in the new ride, and already miss the vinyl. Going forward I think a guy should be factory ordering if buying new. You can pick and choose options, and definitely save some bucks.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my fracmaster pickups had rubber floors and my last one was a full load powerstroke with carpet.
the crap that was on my boots was so easy to clean off with a pail of soapy water and a brush.
i hated the carpet in the last one. car wash vaccums are garbage.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my fracmaster pickups had rubber floors and my last one was a full load powerstroke with carpet.
the crap that was on my boots was so easy to clean off with a pail of soapy water and a brush.
i hated the carpet in the last one. car wash vaccums are garbage.

Oh I bet that stuff would suck on carpet! But for dust and stuff you’d have to scrub it it with water. Vacuum wouldn’t do a nice job. I found carpet easier to make look clean then my rubber floor.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you guys not use Weathertech or similar floor mats? remove and pressure wash good as new carpet looks like new underneath...I work in the bush

Top Bottom