Major Site Upgrade

SwampRat

Reaction score
Nice Job Everyone The Site Just Keeps On Getting Better And Better Keep Up All The Grate Work!!

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"You Da Man !" ... for sure.

Great work !

Later ...
:Cool9:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW very perty! I like it, feels so nice:D
WHY DONT I HAVE ANY FRIENDS YET! do you guys not like me anymore, Im sorry I WONT YELL LIKE RIC AGAIN...... he is always so angry. lol

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
On the upgrade we lost a few games in the arcade. I can find the graphic files but not the program file. I will re-install those games and hopefully they work. Im not sure if they will access the same data but if they wont I guess there will be a high score race again.

Otherwise, to customize the colors in your userprofile, go to User CP and click on customize profile, then you can add an album and then add pictures to that album, its endless.

Zipp

Reaction score
My wife says she would like to see an equestrian section but I'm not too sure how that would fly. It doesn't quite fit the "snow and mud" thing.

I like that idea!! I need a pick in the Preakness Stakes, second leg of the Triple Crown. I hope that is the type of equestrian she is talking about. After all, they do race in the "snow and mud"!!

Qub3d

Reaction score
Since I am going through the site in detail if you have any suggestions for upgrades or changes you would like to see, let me know.

I have a request for the forums more so than the technical side of the site. I was thinking that it would be cool to have a 'newbies' section or forum for both Sleds and ATV's which included reviews of ATV's/Sleds, tips and tricks, where to buy cheap parts, all the gear you should carry etc...

Just my :twocents:

Last edited:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a request for the forums more so than the technical side of the site. I was thinking that it would be cool to have a 'newbies' section or forum for both Sleds and ATV's which included reviews of ATV's/Sleds, tips and tricks, where to buy cheap parts, all the gear you should carry etc...

Just my :twocents:

All of the above is included in the site.

Qub3d

Reaction score
All of the above is included in the site.

I agree and perhaps I wasn't clear on what I meant.. All I was saying was that it would be easier if it was combined in a hierarchy list to where all one would have to do is click on each one that they were interested in viewing. Since I'm new to this (quadding), I would of found it easier to use and read if I didn't have to search and click on multiple threads for gear to buy, stuff to pack, type of tires to look at etc... Just a thought.

Top Bottom