Mad Fab EZ Boards

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got my Mad Fab easy board kit and installed it. This kit is designed to reduce/eliminate snow build up on the running boards, as well as it closes off the front of the boards from the engine compartment. It was about a half hour/1 beer install and requires only a drill, 2 bits, a rivet gun, allen key, and a 10 mm socket/ratchet. I got a gauge cage for my last sled from the same guy/company for my '08 M8 and the quality of that, as well as this kit has my thumbs up rating. There is a website in the works but for now he must be contacted by phone or you can PM him (madsigntist) on SnoWest. If you want his number send me a PM.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 407
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 395
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 394

4mcntrls

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you had a chance to try them out yet? i have been thinking about them was just looking for some feed back first. Thanks

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna go for a rip tommorrow or Saturday. Should be wet, sticky snow so if that doesn't build up I'll be happy with them.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what was the verdict on these inserts?Did u notice a difference?

Pretty much eliminated the snow build up to zero along the full length of the boards, and the traction was still great with the traction nubs that come with the kit. The only place I still had any snow building up was right at the very back of the boards (I'm gonna figure something out over the summer for this issue); and right up in the toe hold area where the block off pieces go between the running boards and the engine/clutches. All and all I am real happy with the EZ Board kit and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for something better than stock but not wanting to spend the time and $$$$ involved in buying and installing aset of aftermarket running boards.

Top Bottom