m 1000 boondocker box numbera

HANES347

Reaction score
a buddy of mine is running a 09 m 1000with a speedwerx pipe and y pipe, mbrp can, with a boondocker box, running 40 horse shot of nitrous and is wondering if anyone would have any number to set his box to for local edmonton area riding? thanks:beer:

Slammer85

Reaction score
I run. A d and d pipe set up with cold fusion nitrous with the boondocker box. I have a map for around here that works for me and should for him. I'm just at work but I'll pm you the numbers tonight when I get home

stompit

Reaction score
Would this be the same map without nitrous? I have the same setup with airbox and porting but no nitrous. Any low elevation numbers would help

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a buddy of mine is running a 09 m 1000with a speedwerx pipe and y pipe, mbrp can, with a boondocker box, running 40 horse shot of nitrous and is wondering if anyone would have any number to set his box to for local edmonton area riding? thanks:beer:

phone brent at arctic edge motor sports he well hook u up for sure...his number is 403-564-4673.

HANES347

Reaction score
did you get a chance to look into your numbers??Slammer85??

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will post the numbers from my "08 M1000 tomorow as they are at the shop. I run a speedwerx exhaust with mbrp can(only till my jaws one shows up), speedwerx highflow intake horn, slp intake kit. Also a 3 degree timing key. The key wont make a huge difference to the numbers and the fact of it having nos or not wont affect main control numbers as there is a seperate place in the programmer to set-up the nos settings. The numbers that i have will give you a great starting point.

Top Bottom