Lost toque at the pipeline

700modd

Reaction score
Was riding at the pipeline today and lost my black Oakley toque. means alot to me if anyone found it please lemme no
thanks

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode thru there today. Didn't see it but did find a hoody and other parts and junk alonmg the way. No new snow there in a long while. How do you guys ride that thing. Rough as hell and lots of rocks and stumps. Seems like good place to wreck stuff. Has to be the worst place I have ever ridden.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Rode thru there today. Didn't see it but did find a hoody and other parts and junk alonmg the way. No new snow there in a long while. How do you guys ride that thing. Rough as hell and lots of rocks and stumps. Seems like good place to wreck stuff. Has to be the worst place I have ever ridden.

Hahahaha……been trying for years to get those guys to stay in the truck for another 30 minutes and ride the groomed from Coal Creek in Fernie. Those Albertans are tough and a bear for punishment.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha……been trying for years to get those guys to stay in the truck for another 30 minutes and ride the groomed from Coal Creek in Fernie. Those Albertans are tough and a bear for punishment.
I'm with you Doug. If I am heading Wrangler Cabin way or Rolling Hills I drive to Fernie. Way better than the Pipeline IMO. Maybe some would rather wreck there back than buy a trail pass?

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with you Doug. If I am heading Wrangler Cabin way or Rolling Hills I drive to Fernie. Way better than the Pipeline IMO. Maybe some would rather wreck there back than buy a trail pass?
Ya the boys from Pincher took my son and I in there. Never again for me!! Maybe I am used to groomed trails to the alpine and called soft but....I have a way better time that way. Not to mention that that pipeline has thin snow, big rocks and mudpuddles! Had to wash the mud off the sleds today...think we were dirt biking not sledding.

Had one good crash and need a visor for the ski doo helmet. Are those available Ken??

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the boys from Pincher took my son and I in there. Never again for me!! Maybe I am used to groomed trails to the alpine and called soft but....I have a way better time that way. Not to mention that that pipeline has thin snow, big rocks and mudpuddles! Had to wash the mud off the sleds today...think we were dirt biking not sledding.

Had one good crash and need a visor for the ski doo helmet. Are those available Ken??
Depends on the vintage Bert. I will be in Tuesday if you want me to check or call Corey today.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on the vintage Bert. I will be in Tuesday if you want me to check or call Corey today.

silver and red one? not sure how old it is? I will give him a call this week. Been out at Louise the last few days so didn't get this early enough to call you today

Top Bottom