Looking for Yamaha parts place

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good (reliable ) place to find Yamaha stern drive boat parts??? We have phoned all over with not much luck of anyone ever calling back..my peeeeeeeeeeeve! If anyone knows of a place PLEASE let me know!! Nanton was looking good, knew what we needed/were talking about but then they never call back...booooooooo for those business people summer is slipping away dammit LOL

christine

Reaction score
Hi There, I saw your problem with getting Yamaha stern drive parts. Unfortunetly Yamaha has not made any stern drives since 1990 and therefore does not have any parts for them any more. Sierra which is an aftermarket parts company does have limited parts for those stern drive.( belts, filters, some gaskets) otherwise you would have to look at purchasing used parts.

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you could try these guys in Winfield bc they are the only marine wreckers that I know of so far. He carrys alot of older boat parts. (250) 766-5013
I started a thread for marine wreckers so if you have come across any other marine wreckers please post thanks and good luck.

Top Bottom