Looking for minor mod advice

bathtub28

Reaction score
K, looking to get a Y pipe , pipe , controller set up done on my 2012 proclimb. M8. Wondering who does the best kit , dealer said they do the most SLP, with PCV . Any other better ideas? Is this set up worth the cash? Will a jaws can affect its performance ? ( or is it best to use the can they make? Ie. SLP can with SLP pipe.)

bathtub28

Reaction score
And also, anyone with this set up, is it a set it and forget it with the fuel controller? Have had no experience with these? Just looking for a decent upgrade for under 2k I can ride all year. Then maybe new next summer or some boost.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did similar with my old sled, except I added a pipe as well. Honestly, for the minor gains I got, I'd keep your two grand. Run as close to stock as possible unless ya go big with a big bore or boost. I'd take that 2 grand, get a team secondary and mds weight to dial in the clutching, gear down to a 20t top, throw a jaws can on it, new mountain skis of your choice and put a camo extreme under it and call it a day. Best mods you can do to them without adding boost in my opinion.

Top Bottom