Looking for a place to camp

donkeyboy

Reaction score
Hey all i am looking for some good camping places with a mix of trails for quading and dirt biking. need some tame trails for the kids and some fun for dad. oh and i need to be able to get a 25 ft travel trailer in. power and water not required .

Dadbro

Reaction score
Fawcett Lake Provincial Recreation Area

Check out Fawcett Lake West end. About 1 3/4 north of Mornville. here is a link. Miles of quading trails, good fishing, quiet sites, nice camp stalls along lake front, usually fill up on weekends so get there like Thursday or better yet Wednesday.

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all i am looking for some good camping places with a mix of trails for quading and dirt biking. need some tame trails for the kids and some fun for dad. oh and i need to be able to get a 25 ft travel trailer in. power and water not required .

Don't know what the trails are likew but this place offers quadding and camping

Emp-te-town
Em-Te Town Activities

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got our campground going...

vega...bout 3/4 km west of powerline where road y's either head to fotr assiniboine or up to timeau creek stop by scope it out next time up 13 stalls and group area. pretty rustic wanna keep it as natural as possible no water or power yet, gonna see how it goes and go from there

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were riding at North of Robb at Prest creek it had some easy stuff and
nasty stuff put on about 116 miles it had some nice grass trail lots of room to camp

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chump lake, it is east of boyle about 15 mins make a left down golden nodding road. Hundreds of mile of trails for everyone and everything. They have the area very well enforced this year due to the past years with all the partyers that camped in the back.

donkeyboy

Reaction score
thank you all for the replies i am sure me and the kids will find a great place to ride

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chump lake, it is east of boyle about 15 mins make a left down golden nodding road. Hundreds of mile of trails for everyone and everything. They have the area very well enforced this year due to the past years with all the partyers that camped in the back.

i heard they shut it down a week or two ago..bulldozed a burm..heard a couple guys dug thru with shovels and the rcmp confiscated thier trucks.you can ride in there but there is no camping allowed anymore.it was becoming quite a rowdy place..we used to go there all the time..when i get more details i will let ya know more info..

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard they shut it down a week or two ago..bulldozed a burm..heard a couple guys dug thru with shovels and the rcmp confiscated thier trucks.you can ride in there but there is no camping allowed anymore.it was becoming quite a rowdy place..we used to go there all the time..when i get more details i will let ya know more info..

This place was getting pretty crazy! we tried going there may long and ya it is all blocked off for camping. Some guys got into there but Im not sure how many were ticketed or whatever...

rsaruk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone confirm if Chump Lake is closed for random camping or was that just for May Long that they had it closed? Has anyone been there recently that can confirm this? Thanks.

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone confirm if Chump Lake is closed for random camping or was that just for May Long that they had it closed? Has anyone been there recently that can confirm this? Thanks.

you can still camp randomly at chump but they do have birms set up along the service road into the back whick are worn down now. This pst weekend there was people in the back without a problem.
They did this to quiet it down which it has alot.

grizzly se

Reaction score
check our Rig Street west of Caroline. Just got back from long weekend. Man there is trails and backwoods camping. Awesome spot down by the river.:beer:

Top Bottom