Looking at buying a new quad

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the viscous lock front diff.

See a lot of guys stuck and it does not engage the other wheel..

Not sure why..

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the viscous lock front diff.

See a lot of guys stuck and it does not engage the other wheel..

Not sure why..
and I love my viscolock QE, seemless engagement and crazy good maneuverabiilty, a pleasure to ride.

I have pulled out lots of Polaris, Yammy, Arctic Cats and have been pulled out by lots of Polaris, Yammy and Arctic Cats. I havnt met a machine yet that wont get stuck, the only ones who never get pulled out are the ones with wimps driving them who wont challenge conditions.

The big difference that I see is after a weekend of hard riding I do maintenance on my CanAm and I do repairs on my wifes Polaris. My last Commander was a 2007 and I put 6500 kms on it, replaced it this spring, 8 years after buying it, virtually no repairs on it since new, did brake pads a couple of times, lots of oil changes and grease, other than that, nothing. My wifes needs her Polaris replaced every 3 years because its falling apart. Bushings, bearings, stators, computers, ujoints, electical. She drives like a girl, goes around the holes, soft over the bumps and slow on the road. She is loyal to the Polaris brand because she loves the soft ride and stability when side hilling, maybe she likes getting a new bike every few years?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and I love my viscolock QE, seemless engagement and crazy good maneuverabiilty, a pleasure to ride.

I have pulled out lots of Polaris, Yammy, Arctic Cats and have been pulled out by lots of Polaris, Yammy and Arctic Cats. I havnt met a machine yet that wont get stuck, the only ones who never get pulled out are the ones with wimps driving them who wont challenge conditions.

The big difference that I see is after a weekend of hard riding I do maintenance on my CanAm and I do repairs on my wifes Polaris. My last Commander was a 2007 and I put 6500 kms on it, replaced it this spring, 8 years after buying it, virtually no repairs on it since new, did brake pads a couple of times, lots of oil changes and grease, other than that, nothing. My wifes needs her Polaris replaced every 3 years because its falling apart. Bushings, bearings, stators, computers, ujoints, electical. She drives like a girl, goes around the holes, soft over the bumps and slow on the road. She is loyal to the Polaris brand because she loves the soft ride and stability when side hilling, maybe she likes getting a new bike every few years?

She needs a new sxs...Lol

Top Bottom