long island lake

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been to or have any info about ridin area near long island lake, north of westlock.Heard it was good spot.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Anyone been to or have any info about ridin area near long island lake, north of westlock.Heard it was good spot.

...Hey donk, I think there is lots of info & pics in the (Mud pit chat) forum.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We ride this area several times in the summer, a great area for all types of terrain. I'll see If I can post a map to get to the several staging area's over the next few days. I'll let you know once I have completed.

Thanks ron thats what I was lookin for.From the pics looks like an awsome riding spot I'll just have to watch out for that tree that jumped in front of Dragonladys Sportsman.LOL

nolan

Reaction score
We ride this area several times in the summer, a great area for all types of terrain. I'll see If I can post a map to get to the several staging area's over the next few days. I'll let you know once I have completed.

I cant seem to find the direcctions or pictures to this area,can you help me out,looking for random camping and quadding.

nolan

Reaction score
Can anyone give me some directions for long Island Lake,Looking for quad friendly campground or random camping in this area???

Vandodger

Reaction score
follow hyway 44 to the Dapp Corner Store and just follow the signs, im living about 15 minutes ride from the lake so if you want someone that knows the area fairly well send me a message

Top Bottom