liquid image video goggle parts in Calgary ???? please help!

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have a pair of liquid image goggles that i won in a draw and my first ride out with them the battery door opened and the battery went MIA.. does anyone know where I can pick another battery up in Calgary?, Ive tried a google search but it wasnt that helpful and me and a bunch of guys are headed out for a few days of ridding tomorrow night and I would like to pick one up before then if possible. Thanks in advance for any advice or help.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
.... Same thing happened to me.... Have to make sure the latch is locked in, lucky my cus found it. I ordered one for spare from the 'Source' used to be a radio shack.. if that helps !

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks bigfoot, do you know if they have them in stock or do they have to be ordered?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We do keep spare batteries and some lens in stock for the LIC goggles, but cant help you out this week, we are out riding ourselves. If you find yourself still on the hunt next week, give us a call.

sleslie

Reaction score
I found a spare battery at Future Shop here in Red Deer as well as some spare lenses, might be worth checking out your local store and see if they carry any.

Top Bottom