Linq jerry shovel mount

Rechner99

Reaction score
If you ever get in a avalanche theres a good chance you sled is going to be burried... you are probably going to want your shovel on your body in case you have to dig someone out

Just saying, mounting your shovel on your sled probably isnt the best idea.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you ever get in a avalanche theres a good chance you sled is going to be burried... you are probably going to want your shovel on your body in case you have to dig someone out

Just saying, mounting your shovel on your sled probably isnt the best idea.....
Unless you carry 2....

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One in the backpack one on the sled. I dont want to take my pack off everytime i need a shovel. Although since I sold my four stroke I shouldnt need one anymore.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wholy hell every fricken time anyone wants a spare shovel on their tunnel the super heros come out as say you want it on your back........

Hey man whats the best fuel can? FUEL CAN!? JUST FILL UP YOUR SLED AT THE PUMPS MAN.

whats the best coffee? YOU SHOULDNT DRINK COFFEE JUST GET AT LEAST 6HRS SLEEP AND YOUR GOOD TO GO.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wholy hell every fricken time anyone wants a spare shovel on their tunnel the super heros come out as say you want it on your back........

Hey man whats the best fuel can? FUEL CAN!? JUST FILL UP YOUR SLED AT THE PUMPS MAN.

whats the best coffee? YOU SHOULDNT DRINK COFFEE JUST GET AT LEAST 6HRS SLEEP AND YOUR GOOD TO GO.

:paddle::paddle::paddle:

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly what he ^^ said. Its common sense to have a shovel on you...its even more sensible to have a second on your tunnel so your not removing your pack when stuck to dig out on a bad slope

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, yes I have one in my pack, I also have one strapped to both legs and one on my helmet. I just want to know who makes the mount that attaches to the linq jerry, I didn't think it was too hard of a question but everyone has an opinion with the exception to answering the question. I've asked Troy from Lacustoms since hes the one who had it and get no answers, guess he doesn't want to sell products that bad. Yes general, I believe your right and was wondering the same thing if it will fit other shovels and its not on their site either. Its an enigma cause it doesn't exist anywhere in internet land.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, yes I have one in my pack, I also have one strapped to both legs and one on my helmet. I just want to know who makes the mount that attaches to the linq jerry, I didn't think it was too hard of a question but everyone has an opinion with the exception to answering the question. I've asked Troy from Lacustoms since hes the one who had it and get no answers, guess he doesn't want to sell products that bad. Yes general, I believe your right and was wondering the same thing if it will fit other shovels and its not on their site either. Its an enigma cause it doesn't exist anywhere in internet land.

Cart, I think your gonna need to send this over to the compliance thread LOL

Thegeneral

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny thing it there is a nearly identical thread over on SW and they chastized a guy that only rides prairie. It reminds me of the bike forums in the summer

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny thing it there is a nearly identical thread over on SW and they chastized a guy that only rides prairie. It reminds me of the bike forums in the summer

Lol yah the burandt bag fitting a shovel one.

I posted a pic of my sled with a shovel on the tunnel and got the same **** on facebook.

Seems like guys take the avy course and think they know everything.

Gader69

Reaction score
Brad from Rated X Turbos makes them on a CNC machine, he had some at the Edmonton sled show but they weren't completed yet.He told me Civic Powersports from Westlock were going to be retailing them.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

^^^^ theres you answer, rated x turbos

Top Bottom