Lime Nine Wraps - how's your experience?

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey everyone

quick couple questions...

thinking of a wrap from Lime Nine
for those of you with them, how are they to deal with?
how is the product itself for durability and install?
something a guy can order and install himself w little issues?

I see their Canadian and would love to support them

any feedback is appreciated

Thanks!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brendan is great to deal with!! he is just a small shop, but he looks after you. his product is great, and will work with you if you have any custom ideas, like I did. here is the one he did for me, with my company logo, a few brands I use, pin up girls, skulls, and so on. for install its like anything. with his though if one falls off, you can save it, wash it off and re aply it later, the adhesive stays. make sure your parts are clean though. and he keeps it all on file, so if you loose something you can get him to reprint a certain piece.
908c67f3.jpg

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
@ Mattiac:

wrap looks dope wow!
did it cost you a bunch extra for the custom logo's etc?
and he was able to incorporate actual brand logo's like "509" and such?

hmmm.....

never though of putting my business info on there somehow...probably a good idea
not sled related AT ALL, but......I could use it as an expense for "advertising" then......hmmmm...... ;)

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
@ Mattiac:

wrap looks dope wow!
did it cost you a bunch extra for the custom logo's etc?
and he was able to incorporate actual brand logo's like "509" and such?

hmmm.....
He has done our kits for the last 4 years, great work and service, he even does our motocross team kits and #'s, Brenden can do anything you want and is a great artist.

never though of putting my business info on there somehow...probably a good idea
not sled related AT ALL, but......I could use it as an expense for "advertising" then......hmmmm...... ;)

his work is geat, we have used his stuff for 4 years, pretty easy to install, his kit is like 20 seperate pre cut decals and the material is super thick.

Attachments

• lime 9 014.jpg
    lime 9 014.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 171

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can wrap a Polaris in any wrap, and at the end of the day its still a Polaris! :) ha, just had to throw that in there.

But seriously as mentioned Brendan is great to deal with. The quality is top notch, the vinyl is durable. The fit and finish on the cuts has been perfect everytime. If you have an unfortunate incident and need to replace a section, no problem, he can cut you a new piece. You can do full kits, or partial kits and finish the rest at a later date. The color doesn't fade to any noticeable difference. Change colors, patterns, add logos, whatever you want.

People will mention other Wrap companies and they are all good. But I can honestly say limenine is the only wrap I would put on a sled in the future. Mine started out as a Bow sled, but it changed to reduce the advertising.

If you are going to do it, go with something crazy!

newparts011.jpg

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can wrap a Polaris in any wrap, and at the end of the day its still a Polaris! :) ha, just had to throw that in there.

But seriously as mentioned Brendan is great to deal with. The quality is top notch, the vinyl is durable. The fit and finish on the cuts has been perfect everytime. If you have an unfortunate incident and need to replace a section, no problem, he can cut you a new piece. You can do full kits, or partial kits and finish the rest at a later date. The color doesn't fade to any noticeable difference. Change colors, patterns, add logos, whatever you want.

People will mention other Wrap companies and they are all good. But I can honestly say limenine is the only wrap I would put on a sled in the future. Mine started out as a Bow sled, but it changed to reduce the advertising.

If you are going to do it, go with something crazy!

whoa whoa, easy now!!! LOLOLOL!!!!
yea dude after seeing your sled, i actually started to google them and check out some more pics over on SW
spoke w Brendan this am and he will get me a quote
only thing is he doesnt readily have them available for a Pro yet

he is working on the templates as we speak he said, so even hes not sure how quick i can get one

i have used Jordan @ Arctic FX on a couple other sleds w great results, so i will see what he can do for me as well

gotta get something on there quick, season is comin up soon!

Top Bottom