Leveling kit 2010 Chev 1500 4X4

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just had a 2" installed in my dodge 1500 rear end sits lower then the front i recomend going 1/2 an inch higher in the back then the front ones you put on.My leveling kit doesn,t make my truck sit level go figure!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was my 2007 chev 1500 with a 2" leveling kit and skyjacker front shocks. It made a world of difference for ground clearance. 110,000km on the leveling kit and no front end issues.

Attachments

• 0 067.jpg
    0 067.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 6-28 006.jpg
    6-28 006.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 127

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has any one done one yet? What is the cost? Can I go 1in,2in 3in???

We are going to put a set of 2' on my buddys truck this week. They bolt on top of the front struts. We are getting the leveling kit from Interior offroad. Will let you know how it turns out.:d

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going to put a set of 2' on my buddys truck this week. They bolt on top of the front struts. We are getting the leveling kit from Interior offroad. Will let you know how it turns out.:d

when doing one on the 2010 chevs make sure that after youput the spacer in the struts to check the clearance between the upper control arm and the upper strut mount seen a few of these kits not give enough clearance and make quite the noise when going over bumps!! if it happens just bend the lip of the upper strut mount down a quarter inch and u should be ok! maybe for precautions layer your spacer with some rubber or foam most of these kits put metal on metal and we all know how that sounds when you start hitting good bumps! Just a couple extra precautionary steps to makes sure you have no unwanted noises coming from the kit. also watch your cv angles and have front end checks done levelling kits to tend to either pound out shocks quicker and have the tendency to wear front end parts down quicker than normal

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has any one done one yet? What is the cost? Can I go 1in,2in 3in???
Best bang for the buck hands down is the rough country 2" level kit.Aprox $69 usd online.So easy to install as well. Took my son and I less than an hour from start too finish,next time we could do it in less.I have the readylift in my 08 silvy and its overpriced and mount on top of the strut as well as below.The RC is below and thats why it so easy too install.Either way U have to get a frontend alignment after and readjust the headlites

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since my posts disappeared I'll re post a pic I took the other day with my Revtek leveling kit installed by Xsyouride, top quality work. I highly recommend him.

Attachments

• Truck Tone Mapped.jpg
    Truck Tone Mapped.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 72
Top Bottom