Lets see all the hard work!

sledhead80

Reaction score
why does every body keep the stock suspension...Kmod,timbersled at least upgrade to fox shocks...lol..you guys are killing me...:tearhairout:

I'm going to get some heat for this but so what!!! IMO fox floats suck ass! Ive had 2 sets on 2 different sled as well as evo's on another in they are garbage!!!
They sag after 2 years of riding!! This is why they are garbage IMO!!! I would never get an air filled shock ever ever again, never had good luck and for the price just sh!t IMO!!!! You can hate all you want but a coil over is way better!! Remember this is my experience and thats it...

throttle-up

Reaction score
Website
www.leekseeker.com
What kind of ramp is that??

My work this year, wasn't too involved, just a wrap and put some Feethookers in. Here are some pics of the wrap, don't have pics of the boards yet. Still need to wrap the tunnel (ran out of time). Wrap was done by Spiralus Designs in Calgary. Awesome guys to deal with. I said I was hoping to have it by a certain date, and they missed the shipping cut off to get it to me by that date. So Marc, at Spiralus, actually drove the wrap to my house. Will absolutely deal with them again.
View attachment 139173
View attachment 139174

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352040497.534803.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352040512.960063.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352040528.060878.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352040548.567666.jpg

Officially done!

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to get some heat for this but so what!!! IMO fox floats suck ass! Ive had 2 sets on 2 different sled as well as evo's on another in they are garbage!!!
They sag after 2 years of riding!! This is why they are garbage IMO!!! I would never get an air filled shock ever ever again, never had good luck and for the price just sh!t IMO!!!! You can hate all you want but a coil over is way better!! Remember this is my experience and thats it...

I totally agree..I went through a few sets and nothing but sagging 24/7 As well as i Had the timbersled rear suspension and the rear arm bent at the welds and they said they would replace it but the problem was they sent me a black one and told me to powder coat it myself to the color of the first one! They are not good to deal with IMO

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They replace the part at no cost to you and that isn't good enough?? And they are not good to deal with? You change the color from what they supply and you expect them to match your color ?
I have dealt with this company for quite afew years and havent had one problem with there service or product. Have seen a few bent shafts from bottoming out due to shock pressure but can't see that being the problem of the product.
You can't please everyone i guess.

I totally agree..I went through a few sets and nothing but sagging 24/7 As well as i Had the timbersled rear suspension and the rear arm bent at the welds and they said they would replace it but the problem was they sent me a black one and told me to powder coat it myself to the color of the first one! They are not good to deal with IMO

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres my 2011 Assault. Did the track change last season to 2.5" camoplast extreme, this summer did some powder coating on rails, skid & bumper, vent kit & 7 1/4" wheels & axle kit from Parkland motorsports. Skinz airframe boards &SLP bumper replace on order!!!!

View attachment 136065

View attachment 136068

Done the Assault now put the airframes on & SKINZ foot well screens, blue primary spring. Took the air horns out of airbox & put fire & ice vent kit on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & got out for a ride yesterday !!!!!!! BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

IMG_1272.jpg IMG_1255.jpg IMG_1334.jpg

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting all together, New camo extreme track, Fox evol X, and little parts

Attachments

• 800 pro 2.jpg
    800 pro 2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,297

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Suprised you would raise the bars any more than they already are. RSI makes the burandt bars that are 2" lower for better control for technical boondocking/sidehilling. Im 6'2 and think the bars are just right and all my "shorter" buddies find them too high. jmho!

Sleds look great tho! Dont blme ya for being pumped to ride a brand new sled!

Carls cycle clutching is a huge improvement for a small amount of money if your looking for some upgrades!
That's what I was thinking . Most guys I know riding Poo's are going with the RSR's for handling

sledhead80

Reaction score
Well I didnt do as much as some of you folks. But my upgrades this year include: 174 2 1/2" track, PA 13:1 head, air frame running boards and a wrap, Im just waiting on my wrap and tunnel extension to finish it off but heres some pics of my progress so far. Big thanks to Chris at Parkland Motorsports for hooking me up with the goodies!

Attachments

• IMG_2428.jpg
    IMG_2428.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 1,081
  • IMG_2429.jpg
    IMG_2429.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 1,075
  • IMG_2430.jpg
    IMG_2430.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 1,083
  • IMG_2431.jpg
    IMG_2431.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 1,075

Braedend

Reaction score
Hey talkinghampster and sledhead80 where did you guys pick up your fuel caddy/Jerry can holders?

Top Bottom