Let see who?

idothedoo

Reaction score
we had a similar problem with the brother in laws triple and it turned out to be ice in the lines.we just let the sled sit inside for the night and she fired up the next morning without a problem.

Flange99

Reaction score
Has compession,spark.and fuel. Reeds are good but cylinder wont fire. Any ideas? And the cylinder that wont fire has the highest compression of the 3.

I'm confused. You started this thread saying you have spark and fuel, but then you make the comment "No fuel enters the cylinder at any rpm." Which is it?

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if u got compression, spark, fuel to the carbs but not entering the engine then simple carb problem. if fuel isnt entering the engine then its got nothn to do wit pipes, crank seals etc. it enters on 2 outta 3 cyl then its in the carb for that cyl.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
firing order??wire 1 on plug 3.wire 3 on plug 2..you know what i mean..theres gotta be a tdc

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It it doesn't start taking all the above advice into consideration, I would take a full 5gallon jerry can. Empty the gas can evenly on the exterior of the sled and throw a match to it, then resume drinking beer.
:d

Last edited:

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there only two ideas come to mind float level and needle and seat is there
individual fuel pumps or just one air lock in fuel line due leaking seal on the line

Top Bottom