Krazy Canadian.......wins Again

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, well, well. I did see Fred and Barney cooking turkey together on a big DECK, so this does kinda make sense. Bad mental image in head right now. But whatever, as long its not me, its ok...............I guess. Weirdos

DL now that was kind of mean and hurtful:eek:

They have to eat too:D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I'm sorry for being mean, What can I say it was a big deck.

If I remember right from the picture posted,there was a bunch of guys sitting on the big DECK.

At this time I would like to apologize to my friend Dan this thread has derailed and is still free falling.:eek:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to go Danno ................you the MAN....................BACK TO BACK VICTORIES. BEST SNOWMOBILE PERFORMANCE AWARD from the XTREMEY AWARDS. For those of you that know Dan from videos,you dont need to be told He is the best. But something many dont know is Dan is a fine human being. He is very well spoken and truely humble in nature.When ever I see Him I always ask him " So how is the greatest chute climber in the world doing?" It's funny to see him blush.
I'am getting better Danno, healing slowly.Lets ride in June. Norns here we come.
Congrats again Dan nobody deserves it more, I should of sent down a picture of someone stuck on the trail for the awards ceramony in L.A.:D
Hey DAN " how is the best chute climber in the world { AGAIN } doing.?"

Your right Snotrocket, way to go Dan.:D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now back to the regullarly scheduled program that is now in progress.
The Fred and Barney Show
Produced by GRD.:D
and Directed by DL:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You boys worry me. This whole fantasy thing about me in a skirt, Ric and I spooning and Ric always wearing a Speedo Thong at the lake (which is frikn' BAD) etc.
According to Sigmund Freud's The-Interpretation-of-Dreams you guy have some real "Mommy" issues and for some unexplainable reason want to spend extended time with "Bubba" the boy trainer in a jail cell....Hmmmm.
There is help out there for you....

Oh, and Dan...Great job on your success this year. I'd like to see some shots of your ride this year...also, did you sell your other sled?

Keep up the great work, it's a damd pleasure having you on the site.

Cheerz.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You boys worry me. This whole fantasy thing about me in a skirt, Ric and I spooning and Ric always wearing a Speedo Thong at the lake (which is frikn' BAD) etc.
According to Sigmund Freud's The-Interpretation-of-Dreams you guy have some real "Mommy" issues and for some unexplainable reason want to spend extended time with "Bubba" the boy trainer in a jail cell....Hmmmm.
There is help out there for you....

Oh, and Dan...Great job on your success this year. I'd like to see some shots of your ride this year...also, did you sell your other sled?

Keep up the great work, it's a damd pleasure having you on the site.

Cheerz.

My mommy is just fine.
Read your guy's post again, Do you still think we need the help.? Back not so long ago it wasn't accepted to have a open relationship like yours with SumRic. I apologize for the gay bashing it was wrong of me. I wish for the both of you a long and loving life together.:D
In the future I will try to be more tolerant of modern relationships.:D
P.S. get a apology from GRD, the little trouble maker started the FRED & BARNEY thing.:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
My mommy is just fine.
Read your guy's post again, Do you still think we need the help.? Back not so long ago it wasn't accepted to have a open relationship like yours with SumRic. I apologize for the gay bashing it was wrong of me. I wish for the both of you a long and loving life together.:D
P.S. get a apology from GRD, the little trouble maker started the FRED & BARNEY thing.:D

OR WAS THAT BERT & ERNIE?? :D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Niiiice try there snotty but according to the link I posted (because you see, I'm no expert) you and a few others have some real issues to resolve...it's this closet thing, cheapo shots and whatnot that Sigmund Freud says are the signs of a true you coming out...funny thing is guys like me aren't the problem...lol...

Cheerz.

My mommy is just fine.

GRD

Reaction score
I admit to starting the Fred & Barny thing... I also may have mentioned Bert and Ernie....

Can you tell me how to get to, how to get to the Flintstones?

I apologize

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Dan! ya da MAN! let R rip.....

I am lost for words regarding the other 4 pages of this discussion, LMAO:D:p

but I am getting ready for our ride in June!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I admit to starting the Fred & Barny thing... I also may have mentioned Bert and Ernie....

Can you tell me how to get to, how to get to the Flintstones?

I apologize
You started it all SLEWFOOTER
yyyyyyyyyyyyabba dabba doo
Flintstones..................meet the Flintstones
They're a modern stoneage family
From the town of Bedrock
They're a page right out of history
Lets ride with the family down the street
Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet When your with the Flintstones
Have a yabba dabba doo time
a dabba doo time
We'll have a GAY old time.:D

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
MAYsledding2008058.jpg

MAYsledding2008023.jpg

HPIM0113.jpg

Sleddingpictures044.jpg

Thanks again everyone..

Mountain Max 944 is still for sale,, no bites yet,, but I'm kinda glad,,, good back up sled for my wife...

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Danno do tell about the accident.......ROCK....SLED.....DAN.
Good to see your alright. ya KRAZY MAN
Nice pics:D
Sorry about some of the posts on here, These guys can be a handfull sometimes......trouble makers.

Top Bottom