Knee, Shin Pads

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I like to really throw my sled around and in the process i get pretty banged up mostly my knees and shins from hopping from side to side. Ive been thinking about getting some padding. Do any of you guys use anything that works real well. I dont want to get those pads for my sled im thinking more of something like this.

Crash Pads Thermal Long Underwear with pads - 2200 | www.crash-pads.com

I like this more seeing how my shin was shredded last year and i didnt realize how bad till i got back to the cabin.

Any better ideas?

Cheers

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried a padded short and could not stand them I also tried a few different knee/shin guards and finally found a pair I liked. THOR static knee guard.
could not even tell I was wearing them. I would imagine a lot cheaper then those fancy looking pants that in my opinion won't offer you much protection knee pad2.jpg

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya same here.

I have sixsixone hard shell knee pads and the work great, they almost come down to my boot edge so well covered. thats all I wear otherwise too hot dry fit shorts and knee pads thats it lol

up top I have 661 core saver and I cut off the elbows ,, works great as well,,, and not too hot

those thor look good too

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya same here.

I have sixsixone hard shell knee pads and the work great, they almost come down to my boot edge so well covered. thats all I wear otherwise too hot dry fit shorts and knee pads thats it lol

up top I have 661 core saver and I cut off the elbows ,, works great as well,,, and not too hot I wear the sixsixone's for dirtbiking. Basic but they work great

those thor look good too
I wear the sixsixone's for dirtbiking. Basic but they work great

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear Fox knee/shin pads.. they work awesome! I like the velcro straps.

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, i like those thor knee/shin pads, ill look for something more like that.

Cheers

Top Bottom