Kmod or m10 suspension???

kpelsma

Reaction score
I have a apex 162" and its getting a stage 2 turbo, so I was wondering what would be a good high horse power suspension? what do u guys think of kmod or m10 suspension? Or is there something better I should run???

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They all have there plus and minus. There are many differant styles and brands, from the M-10, Baker skid, Timber sled, AD Boivin, ez-ride, etc..... Think of what and how your going to ride, because some set-ups you will sacrifice ride for ski pressure, adjustability on the fly...... etc. I am not saying that one specific skid is better than the other. They all have there applications. I have had the opportunity to run all that i listed and some others. I run a AD Boivin skid on my Boosted apex 162. I climb, but mostly boondock, and run long trails to get in and out of the alpine, and also flatland. It has been industructable for me and the ride is easy to tune. remove a couple push pins on the trail, rotate a camber, reinstall the push pins... change your ride in seconds. Best of both worlds, comfy ride on the trail and meadows, then rotate the camber and lock it in for the steep and deep.
J.M.O. The most expensive is not always the best..........differant strokes for differant folks.

Top Bottom