Klotz oil dealers

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if there are any Klotz dealers in the Edmonton/Calgary area? I've been getting it out of the States but the shipping is getting crazy.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTH is KLOTZ and why is it better than what we can get in Canada?

It's the brand that I have ran for years. I went back to Cat oil last year and didn't like the build up I found on my exhaust valves when I cleaned them; so I'm going back to what I know I like. We even mixed the Klotz race gas concentrate with 91 pump fuel and ran it in our open mod snow drag sleds with no det. issues. It's just the oil I prefer, I'm not saying it's better than "X" brand oil, it's just what I am going to run.

Klotz Canada - Synthetic Lubricants

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've been selling it for a longtime, and i use it myself. call 403-938-0930, my pricing isn't that far off.

snotwister

Reaction score
Better get it from threadkiller as thats the first time i have seen it available in western canada.I bought my last stuff when i was back in ontario and brought it back on the plane with me.Here in western canada most people have never heard of it.Im not sure why?I mix it with vp fuel for my snotwister and it smells so good i run it in my weed whacker all summer and used to run it in my lawn mower when i had a lawnboy.I also ran it in my sleds back east but its too hard to get out here.If i can get it from threadkiller then that also will save me the hassle of getting it in the states or ontario.Too bad you cant use it in the washing machine as i would love to have that smell on all my clothes: LOL!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom