King Cat cans

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
King cat cans...man that is a tongue twister!! Just curious if anyone has the "THING" on their King Cat and if they like it/hate it? We had some order issues with a Jaws and are thinking of the THING for the King Cat..any input would be supa..thanks!

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
King cat cans...man that is a tongue twister!! Just curious if anyone has the "THING" on their King Cat and if they like it/hate it? We had some order issues with a Jaws and are thinking of the THING for the King Cat..any input would be supa..thanks!

:nono:i would check out some places with dyno machines,cause i heard that the thing loses power...if i remember who told me that, ill post it...:)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Pure Addiction Motorsports

Check With Rory At Pure Addiction Motorsports.... I Believe I Saw A Jaws Can For A Kingkat On His Wall. They're Priced Right And They Make Power And Loose Weight Too..... Supposed To Sound Good Too.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input ..i know the jaws is the one we want and thought we might order directly from their website (one of our local cat dealers parts man keeps sending us a DnD can and says we can't get a jaws for the king cat, hence the order directly as we have seen it for the king cat). We have heard good and bad on the "thing" Just needed some input :) I have a MBRP on my 800

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was talking to Rory about exactly that,He suggested I change out the speedwerx Pipe and Can I have for jaws twins which he does have in stock (or Did).Adds a bout 20 more hp without adding too much more weight!If you want to hear something that sounds wicked and are thinking just a can, go see Neils Power Pipes.
catmando!

Top Bottom