Ken Block RIP

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just started popping up all over my insta ch!t thats crazy watched alot of his vids over the years sad sad all is says is sled accident

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"According to the Wasatch County Sheriff's Office, Block was riding a snowmobile at around 2 PM on a steep slope when the vehicle suddenly upended and landed on top of him."

riding a doo most liky a gen5 turbo.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"According to the Wasatch County Sheriff's Office, Block was riding a snowmobile at around 2 PM on a steep slope when the vehicle suddenly upended and landed on top of him."

riding a doo most liky a gen5 turbo.
Strangely, I was wondering if this is what happened.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sad. The guy was a legend. I’m sure Carl is feeling the loss tonight. I think they were good friends

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, rip. All the crazy sh!t he’s done and a sled gets him, nuts.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Godspeed Ken Block.

Wonder if he got "Mousetrapped". I can tell you this is real as F. The only thing that will save you is a radio or guys close by with eyes on. Nobody can unpin themselves from a 500lb sled when underneath it and your extremities are all over the place. Wear chest protection and keep in touch.
Safe sledding
RS

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Godspeed Ken Block.

Wonder if he got "Mousetrapped". I can tell you this is real as F. The only thing that will save you is a radio or guys close by with eyes on. Nobody can unpin themselves from a 500lb sled when underneath it and your extremities are all over the place. Wear chest protection and keep in touch.
Safe sledding
RS
Very much so. I mousetrapped myself at the beginning of December. Head facing downhill on a ~50° incline, under the snow. Very unsettling. Thankfully my buddy was stuck 5 feet away from me and got me out in 30 seconds. Really makes me self conscious about ever doing that again.

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very much so. I mousetrapped myself at the beginning of December. Head facing downhill on a ~50° incline, under the snow. Very unsettling. Thankfully my buddy was stuck 5 feet away from me and got me out in 30 seconds. Really makes me self conscious about ever doing that again.
That is part of the reason I’ve been hesitant to get into utilizing radios heavily. Been riding since the late 90s before they were a thing and still prefer 2-3 man groups riding within visual range at all times. I feel the radios probably let people get a bit comfortable just peeling off by themselves, or using large groups. Things like these don’t happen too often but if your buddies are within a few hundred yards of you it will certainly help

Top Bottom