Keep your eyes open folks

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rotten, low life, douche bag, punk azz bastards. It's one thing to break into a guys truck, or steal a sled or something, but when the sack of guts actually sets foot inside your house, that's crossing the line. When you find the little dough hole, make it so he has to eat his soup through a straw.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Rotten, low life, douche bag, punk azz bastards. It's one thing to break into a guys truck, or steal a sled or something, but when the sack of guts actually sets foot inside your house, that's crossing the line. When you find the little dough hole, make it so he has to eat his soup through a straw.

thats exactly how I feel, break into my vehicle, heck take my vehicle, take my trailer, take my quad, take my sled.... just stay the F@!#$ out of my house

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Put an ad up on Kijiji today too.....

Got lots of phone calls to make tomorrow but every doo dealer in the area will be notified....... I wanna catch this little bugger and let anyone who's had anything stolen take a swing at him/her

:eek:..Hope U get your stuff back TG....But U know the odds are not in your favor. .......Maybe it is time to call in......

...Mantracker !

Attachments

• 610x250_mantracker.jpg
    610x250_mantracker.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 34

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this Tyler, hope the cops get them. I will keep an eye open on KIJIJI.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just bringing this back to the top...... hopefully someone will see something. It's probably already sold though, or pawned off somewhere.... Sure hope the cops catch the little bugger.

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just want my gear back all the gear in the bag was mine and it's brand new I've only wore it three times and the brand new helmet has an albert lost sticker on it I wish I get me gear back cuz I'm done sledding if I don't get it back

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tyler

Found this on KIJIJI. Add id # 182473447. Check it out..in the sled section. Its a modular helmet. At a pawn shop. HMMMMMM

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks mare it looks like mine and says the same size i have told tyler and we are going to check it out mine had a lost albert sticker on the side but that could be taken off its worth a look thank you thank you so much ive only wore it once

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks mare it looks like mine and says the same size i have told tyler and we are going to check it out mine had a lost albert sticker on the side but that could be taken off its worth a look thank you thank you so much ive only wore it once

GOOD LUCK...Hope its yours and you get it back. All the stuff might be there. Let us know if it was your helmet. There is some other sledding gear on KIJIJI, might want to check that out as well. :d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
GOOD LUCK...Hope its yours and you get it back. All the stuff might be there. Let us know if it was your helmet. There is some other sledding gear on KIJIJI, might want to check that out as well. :d

Thanks Mare, unfortunately that one did not belong to us. But if anyone had an XL Bombardier Modular helmet go missing go check out Cash & Pawn @ 118ave and 88st Edm.

Top Bottom