Kcco!!

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think its time for an Edmonton area chive meetup!!!!!!!!

N we can submit a group pic! Should start putting the word out there to bring Chive attire to the jamboree!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
N we can submit a group pic! Should start putting the word out there to bring Chive attire to the jamboree!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Do you have any chive attire Angel?

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im on there daily, first thing i do when i get to work is check daily morning awesomeness. I got 4 shirts....Easy to do when you sit at a computer all day.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the Chive and now my wife does too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 257

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Chive daily. See my signature. Made the DAR a few months ago with this pic. As far as Random Acts of Kindness go, I got a drink bought for me and a buddy by some Chivers across the bar, but I think the Chive community has lost the idea of what a RAK is. Giving someone a 20 because they have a Chive shirt on is ridiculous. Buying them a drink or picking up their tab is a much better gesture, but just handing someone cash because they like the Chive too, is pointless. We may as well just start handing other S&M'ers money because they like the same website.
740609_10152455001225657_147289105_o.jpg

Last edited:

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Chive daily. See my signature. Made the DAR a few months ago with this pic. As far as Random Acts of Kindness go, I got a drink bought for me and a buddy by some Chivers across the bar, but I think the Chive community has lost the idea of what a RAK is. Giving someone a 20 because they have a Chive shirt on is ridiculous. Buying them a drink or picking up their tab is a much better gesture, but just handing someone cash because they like the Chive too, is pointless. We may as well just start handing other S&M'ers money because they like the same website.
View attachment 156112

That's YOU?? I totally had that as my phone background for a while! Ahah you're my hero! :thumbup::beer:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom