Kcco!!

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one else out there spend countless hours on theCHIVE - Funny Photos and Funny Videos ? Keep Calm and Chive On ?? No better way then to waste away downtime scrolling through the endless amounts of entertaining (in so many ways) pictures! There's literally something for everyone on there!!

Any cool RAK stories or Chive encounters?? I know ARFF and the Leduc fire fighters were featured back in February when they did their rooftop camp out fundraiser for muscular dystrophy! I believe they raised around $30,000 but correct me if I'm wrong! Such a cool thing!

Curious of all the Chivers on S&M??

Attachments

• Chive.jpg
    Chive.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 440
  • kcco.jpg
    kcco.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 429

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would. I was being generic haha

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now my favorite is hump day and gap monday

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm very aware of the difference, she is just wondering who on s&m is an avid chiver as she must be considering becoming a new chivette and is curious which chivers on s&m would be "exposed" ;)

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

Haha I can only wish... I have as a matter of fact sent in a pic or two with no luck. Guess I'm just not Chive worthy d;

On the other hand I was just curious to hear other people's Chive experiences or who has encountered a RAK or met other Chivers along the way.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha I can only wish... I have as a matter of fact sent in a pic or two with no luck. Guess I'm just not Chive worthy d;

On the other hand I was just curious to hear other people's Chive experiences or who has encountered a RAK or met other Chivers along the way.

Maybe post your pic's here for a second opinion .cheers:cool::beer:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one else out there spend countless hours on theCHIVE - Funny Photos and Funny Videos ? Keep Calm and Chive On ?? No better way then to waste away downtime scrolling through the endless amounts of entertaining (in so many ways) pictures! There's literally something for everyone on there!!

Any cool RAK stories or Chive encounters?? I know ARFF and the Leduc fire fighters were featured back in February when they did their rooftop camp out fundraiser for muscular dystrophy! I believe they raised around $30,000 but correct me if I'm wrong! Such a cool thing!

Curious of all the Chivers on S&M??

Your correct.

Sent from my iPhone 5

Top Bottom