Jwheelz

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Maybe its just me but they look kind of dorky! I know around my place they would be too wide to fit through a lot of the places we would ride! :beer::)

mudnsnow

Reaction score
Looks like they are available for sale on their website. $590 for a set of 4. Thats a little easier to think of than a set of tracks...

I saw them recently at farmfest in Redwood Falls MN. They look interesting. Seem to add traction but don't affect the machine steering or top speed if you drive on hard surfaces. Plus - they are light... so it won't add much weight to the machine.

interesting product i guess.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Umm put on some real tires and you could still go through more than what he is going through and not as wide

mudnsnow

Reaction score
I think the benefit from what I saw on the website and what I heard at their booth in Redwood Falls at farmfest is that they are a lot lighter than duals (7lbs each or something) and they go on and off quicker than duals without having to jack up the machine.

The other thing that I think looks interesting is that they don't hit the ground when you drive on hard pavement, as opposed to duals and tracks. Should help with steering I would guess.

Top Bottom