Just so you know

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Can you guys leave my wife alone.She's supposed to be folding laundry and making me supper!!!

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So are you saying I need to go to school to wash my families dirty laundry and cook supper? Or only if I wanna get paid for it I should go to school? lol

thats not what i said, but ya some should go to school as their cooking ir terrible

2 RIDGEBACKS

Reaction score
My wife stays at home and shes lazy,everytime i go for a piss in the sink...
it's always full of cups and plates:d

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute here! If you don't like it, make it yourself! :p

hehe i do, when im in home during the weekends i cook when im out of town during the week my girlfriend cooks... not complaining but just she burnt steak a couple times...

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
hehe i do, when im in home during the weekends i cook when im out of town during the week my girlfriend cooks... not complaining but just she burnt steak a couple times...

Burnt steak once in a while is a good thing!
Just put more hp!
:d

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would like to see how they got that number... thats what a doctor makes (roughly) in a year and they had to go to school for 10 years

unless thats over 18 years...

A good stay at home mom never stops working and they don't get weekends. Being a parent is a full time job, constantly worrying and making sure they are okay. Doin dirt may watch 2 hours of Ellen/Oprah and eat bon bon's but she doesn't clock out at 5. Basically, I'm keep my ch!t wrapped for life.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife, mistress and myself might as well just take turns doing the cooking. The rest of the house chores that's their job.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A good stay at home mom never stops working and they don't get weekends. Being a parent is a full time job, constantly worrying and making sure they are okay. Doin dirt may watch 2 hours of Ellen/Oprah and eat bon bon's but she doesn't clock out at 5. Basically, I'm keep my ch!t wrapped for life.

Who are you trying to score brownie points with? Lonely Island?

Top Bottom