Just Moved to the city !!!

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are new to Edmonton and looking for a place to ride check out our website and trails at

See you on the trails

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
T&T powersports.....

lol.....

I've never used them for my sleds (T&T is worth the drive) but if Steve and the guys are 1/2 as good with sleds as they are with boats then they'd be the guys, if nothing else at least you can trust them....I do... and others will tell you the same

Recreational Power Sports > Home

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
depending on the problem, you may not need a shop, I'm mechanically retarded and the guys on here walked me thru a rebuild on my 99 summit, 2800 km before I sold it and was still getting 150 psi per side when she sold.... more good peeps than azzhats on here who would help you out....we just keep it interesting.

Just moved to Edmonton from Bonnyville . Can someone point me to a good repair shop here ???

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
depending on the problem, you may not need a shop, I'm mechanically retarded and the guys on here walked me thru a rebuild on my 99 summit, 2800 km before I sold it and was still getting 150 psi per side when she sold.... more good peeps than azzhats on here who would help you out....we just keep it interesting.

I beg to differ on the retarded part...

:)J/k

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Top Bottom